GOLFMKV

FS: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Shifter (Updated Version) - $150 Shipped

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
SOLD

---------------------------------------------------

Up for sale is a lightly used Diesel Geek Sigma 6 short shifter. I purchased this a few months ago and it was used for about 1,500 miles. This is the updated 2021 version with the easier adjustment for the side-to-side mechanism.

I ultimately decided I prefer something a little less notchy. The shifter is in near perfect condition (just a few very minor scratches) and includes everything needed for installation on a Mk7 GTI. The 5mm adjustment pin isn't pictured but will be included in the sale.

Asking $150 shipped to the lower 48 (payment via PayPal). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
Bump and thanks to those who have seriously inquired!

On the other hand, if you message me asking for a huge discount on an already reasonably priced item don't expect a response. Sheesh, I used to have great luck selling here, I don't know what's going on lately.

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
Sorry to bump your thread with an off-topic discussion, but I see this is the updated version. What resource did you use to replace the parts harvested from the car to go with this kit?

And for anyone looking to buy this kit. $150 is a huge steal. You are receiving the extra parts from OP's car necessary to complete the build. This means in the future if you decide not to keep the short shifter, you can go back to stock without buying new parts for your car.

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
Sorry to bump your thread with an off-topic discussion, but I see this is the updated version. What resource did you use to replace the parts harvested from the car to go with this kit?

And for anyone looking to buy this kit. $150 is a huge steal. You are receiving the extra parts from OP's car necessary to complete the build. This means in the future if you decide not to keep the short shifter, you can go back to stock without buying new parts for your car.

No worries at all, I had actually forgotten the cable end isn't part of the kit when new. I just ordered a spare cable end (PN: 5N0711761) for the side-to-side action and cut out the rubber insert so I could use the Dieselgeek part.