GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DeAutoLED Reverse/Brake/Rear Turn/Dome/Visor lights + AliExpress License Plate Lights

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Traded in the wife's 2015 Golf SE for a 2019 AllTrack S which has LED lighting in most areas so I have these bulbs to sell as a kit or part out individually. I also have a set of AliExpress LED plate lights, they throw a code but that is easily turned coded out with OBDEleven/VCDS.

All of these have been running for ~4 years with zero issues in her 2015 Golf SE. They're LEDs so I'd expect them to run for much longer.

Prices are firm. .

Visor/Dome light kit – $25 shipped (retail $55+shipping)
Per DeAuto's site, these do NOT fit in your car if you already have stock LED bulbs in your visor/dome light areas.
There are 5 dome bulbs, they sent an extra by accident when I ordered.

Rear Turn/Brake LED kit – sold - thanks @ryank3u

Reverse LED kit – $25 shipped (retail $50+shipping)
***I have two sets of these*** one kit sold - thanks @Gael

Plate lights SOLD - Thanks @toothofwar

IMG_8418.JPG

Last edited:

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
The rear and reverse lights are excellent. I love them on my car. GLWS!

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
The rear and reverse lights are excellent. I love them on my car. GLWS!

Thanks. They are quite good. I've been running them in my GTI and her Golf for quite a while. At some point one of the ones in the rear end of my GTI failed, but DeAuto shipped another set out.

Hoping they find a good home soon. I'd like to offset the cost of getting my wife's Alltrack the LED headlight bulbs.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'll take the license plate lights. PM sent.

ryank3u

Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn
still have rear end led’s? mine are flickering and are in search of replacements