GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2018

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Just shipped mine. Pro tip: there is also a small bendable envelope that is 1$ cheaper than the small box and can hold more stuff (depending on shape/size). The small box is tiny. You package should come soon! (Coming from 2837miles away)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed - you got GOGO

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Accidentally sent mine 2nd day priority, some unlucky soul is getting their sgarbage gift tomorrow!

LOL. Mine is awesome....someone is gonna love mine and CAN be opened around children.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Not sure what that means. Side note, this is the second package I ever shipped.

I think he meant he suspected you got GOGO GTI as your secret Santa.

Confirmed - you got GOGO
I'd bet not. Gogo recently relocated if I'm not mistaken based on some forum posts.

D

Deleted member 137012

Damn I’m only 20[emoji25]

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Oh gogo is a person, i was thinking its like a shipping method, lol the envelope thing cost like 7$ priority mail. Also I cant say who I got. All I can say is it was hella far but thanks to flat rate it was cheap so Im pretty hype.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Oh gogo is a person, i was thinking its like a shipping method, lol the envelope thing cost like 7$ priority mail. Also I cant say who I got. All I can say is it was hella far but thanks to flat rate it was cheap so Im pretty hype.

How are you from Philadelphia using "Hella". Thats some west coast stuff...
:p

"All I can say is jawn was far, but thanks to flat rate it was cheap so I'm pretty hype."

FTFY.

slow12s

Ready to race!
Just finishing up my box now, will head to the post office in the morning...did you guys put who it's from? or leave it anonymous?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Just finishing up my box now, will head to the post office in the morning...did you guys put who it's from? or leave it anonymous?
good question

Crackness1

Ready to race!
I put my real name, I guess once it gets posted here I'll let my recipient know who it's from

...did you guys put who it's from? or leave it anonymous?

I put my real first name and forum name on it. I think it's up to you, it's fun however you choose to do it.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Sent out today should be there sat. I feel like its kind of lame. Was going to bump up to a medium flat rate box and send a bottle of liquor but then I chickened out. Didn't want to possibly have to explain to my kids that dad went to prison over secret santa. Lol. Maybe next year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk