F'ed up this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temper

Touch my monkey..
:respekt: :moon:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Alf I said this earlier but the best way to let this thread die is to not post in it...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
hahahah... its what the people want, or at least some people...

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
To you people that are bitching, you are a bunch of f*cking cry babies! Stop posting in it and stop reading it if it bothers you so much! Sheesh! Took a lot more time to format your replies with big red letters than it would have to simply hit the back button on your browser. So, in the nicest way I can think to say it, STFU and have a nice day! :moon:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Teknophreak said:
I can't believe I read the whole thing. Just a thought, buying a teenager a nice car = wasting your money. Guess some people have more money than brains...
normally i would start something with you, but its gone on enough and i dont even want to bother. But i will leave you with this, dont you EVER say anything about my family, especially about more money than brains. Let me ask you something if thats the case. How do you think they were fortunate to live in this area? Money comes with brains, a good education, and a good job. So stfu and dont say anything about my age and my car. And i dont care how snoty this sounds, how stuck up but i will say it because i feel it, my parnets know it, and so do the people in this community. Its jealousy that we are able to have stuff the average person is not, oh no, shoot me..... thank you have a nice day. If you had money, dont even try and deny it, you know you would help your kid out. I'm done i'm not discusing this topic anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.