GOLFMKV

F'ed up this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Vivid said:
Again I agree it should die.

:laugh: :laugh: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laugh: :laugh: :laughabove: :laughabove:
That's funny as hell. You posted again about not posting. Gotta go:burnrubber:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
kirk180 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laugh: :laugh: :laughabove: :laughabove:
That's funny as hell. You posted again about not posting. Gotta go:burnrubber:

but I agrea it should die but don't care if it does or not, so I will post if it changes driection or I feel like it... its the will of the people, not just me.

katie

Autocross Champion
ummm.. back to the original topic.

That's really bad but no worries, they're going to get swapped out anyways. I have a small nick on one of my wheels. It's tiny but it's there. Be careful when you drive.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
thomaschh said:
I'm so tired of this - and I don't want to hear the "If you don't reply it will die" BS - it doesn't work.

Look, you people are MF'ing annoying as hell and this goddamn thread needs to stop. You've done nothing here but prove you're a group of immature asses having sexual identity issues with really, really bad cases of diarhea of the mouth. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

And RJS, you're an idiot. Don't go off on some rant about how wealthy people are better than other people and everyone else is just jealous. I grew up in a very wealthy family and had to buy my own cars (first car was a beat up 1983 Subaru) and it taught me the value of working hard to succeed. You will end up like many of the people I went to prep school with unless you change your outlook - sucking off your parents for the rest of your life with nothing to show for your own. You think people are wealthy because they're better educated? Well then you obviously won't do so well yourself unless you start studying- you can't even write a complete sentence, let alone use anything even closely resembling proper grammar. :clap:

+tom

LOL You need to get laid and like bad! :wink:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
thomaschh said:
I'm so tired of this - and I don't want to hear the "If you don't reply it will die" BS - it doesn't work.

Look, you people are MF'ing annoying as hell and this goddamn thread needs to stop. You've done nothing here but prove you're a group of immature asses having sexual identity issues with really, really bad cases of diarhea of the mouth. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

And RJS, you're an idiot. Don't go off on some rant about how wealthy people are better than other people and everyone else is just jealous. I grew up in a very wealthy family and had to buy my own cars (first car was a beat up 1983 Subaru) and it taught me the value of working hard to succeed. You will end up like many of the people I went to prep school with unless you change your outlook - sucking off your parents for the rest of your life with nothing to show for your own. You think people are wealthy because they're better educated? Well then you obviously won't do so well yourself unless you start studying- you can't even write a complete sentence, let alone use anything even closely resembling proper grammar. :clap:

+tom

Wonderful, thats why my SAT scores and high school GPA are landing me at some GREAT GREAT colleges.... oh well im sorry about you having to drive a beat up old subaru, AWD is a + though. Oh and i will have whatever outlook on life i want, FYI i have a job and pay for everything, im not like most kids who drive the S4 or M3 daddy bought them. When did i say we were BETTER OVERALL, i said usually we are better educated.... im done with this convo i really dont need to make enimies.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
^ no offense RJS, but you have the GTI your parents bought you, and don't you also have a G35 that you always talk about...did they buy that one for you too? not saying you're spoiled or anything, but that is a little bit overkill.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
smp85 said:
^ no offense RJS, but you have the GTI your parents bought you, and don't you also have a G35 that you always talk about...did they buy that one for you too? not saying you're spoiled or anything, but that is a little bit overkill.
The G35 is my moms, i used to use it before i had my own car. Think what you want i couldnt give a rats ass really. I know what my values and outlook on life is, and i know i have a good future ahead. For now i will continue caring for my GTI and driving it. Unlike many people around here, i have a job and pay for everything else but my car, a car was a necessity (to my parnets and i) so thats why they bought it. As far as im concerned my job pays for anything i WANT and dont NEED, AKA going out, car parts, gas, food outside the house ETC.

MKVboi

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I was 18 when my dad bought me my GTI, n he let me drive his 911 when i was 17. So what? It's not like we bragabout it, nor do we look down on others. I have a job and pay for everything myself. Leave the guy alone jus coz he happens to be more fortunate than others. I know there are alot of fags out there whose parents spoil them like shit, and they act all big time and crap. Those ppl deserve a gd flaming

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
RJS5689 said:
The G35 is my moms, i used to use it before i had my own car. Think what you want i couldnt give a rats ass really. I know what my values and outlook on life is, and i know i have a good future ahead. For now i will continue caring for my GTI and driving it. Unlike many people around here, i have a job and pay for everything else but my car, a car was a necessity (to my parnets and i) so thats why they bought it. As far as im concerned my job pays for anything i WANT and dont NEED, AKA going out, car parts, gas, food outside the house ETC.

alright dude, i said i wasn't trying to start something...you just refer to the G35 as yours a lot when speaking of it in various threads, so it would lead someone to believe that it was also yours...

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Well... I wasn't going to post in here... but since it found it's way to the top, I feel obligated.

I think this needs to be locked.

Not for content, just 'cause it's way off topic.

thomaschh said:

+tom

:clap:
x2. (But in a few different words.)

I agree with the people before, about the whole... not buying kids cars, thing. I bought my car myself, and I pay for everything. (Hence the reason it's not modded yet. >_>) The appreciation I have for it is tenfold the appreciation my friends have for the cars their parents bought them. And, also, for the record, RJS, I've grown up in a family that has money. Not a ton of money, obviously, not like you. You're amazing. But we've had money. My parents could've bought me a car if they wanted. But we don't believe in everything being given to someone just because they were born.

And, I leave you with this.

Thank you for listening.

Oh yeah, PS. Good luck with the wheels, it doesn't look too bad. Be more careful next time. :tongue:

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
You know all this bitching about being off topic...why doesnt a mod just move this to the Off-Topic section then everyone can just shut the hell up! geeze its a message forum..its not like someone is FORCING you to read this or post here.

Nurendra

Autocross Champion
Here are your options.
1. Buy a new one, I can get you one under MSRP. PM me and I'll look up the contact and price tomorrow. But just 1-2 wheels, not 4
2. Repair it, I know a good place in Branford, CT just off 95 that does a great job indiscernable from oem.

Precision Wheel Service
1-800-FIX-BEND
59 Schoolground Road, Unit 10
Branford, CT 06405

Status
Not open for further replies.