GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

rafycotto

Ready to race!
There is a new update that just became available. 7.1.6

So on logging, I get that it is is mBar and i convert it to psi and subtract 14 is that correct?
It is kpa

177 kPa = 11 psi
184 kPa = 12 psi
191 kPa = 13 psi
198 kPa = 14 psi
205 kPa = 15 psi
212 kPa = 16 psi
219 kPa = 17 psi
226 kPa = 18 psi
233 kPa = 19 psi
239 kPa = 20 psi
246 kPa = 21 psi
253 kPa = 22 psi
260 kPa = 23 psi
267 kPa = 24 psi
274 kPa = 25 psi
281 kPa = 26 psi
288 kPa = 27 psi
295 kPa = 28 psi
301 kPa = 29 psi
308 kPa = 30 psi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Johnpaul

Ready to race!
Is there a 92 oct setting? Try that and see if any timing gets pulled.

Yeah I logged on 92oct and still saw timing pull. I've settled on 91oct for the time being.

I have brisk silver plugs and updated coilpacks that I'm installing Thursday. I'm hoping that'll be some help.

I'm just hoping meth helps out enough so I can run the 93oct tune with my crappy 93oct fuel. I'd be happy with lower ait's if nothing else

TDI Matt

Ready to race!
Also I am full stage 2 and I have a golf R intercooler. I know it's less than ideal. But my question is: is 95-100 degree IAT's killing me in 78 degree ambient?

Perry01

Ready to race!
Also I am full stage 2 and I have a golf R intercooler. I know it's less than ideal. But my question is: is 95-100 degree IAT's killing me in 78 degree ambient?

20° above ambient isn't too bad. Much better than 30+ degrees over ambient with the stock GTI intercooler. But the hotter it gets, the worse it's going to be. Especially in Arizona during the summer. An upgraded IC will put you closer to 10° over ambient.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Think with my is20 ill stay on my standard 1.5 tune. But if im running e30 mix will my ecu adjust timing for more power?

JSoler

Ready to race!
If you have a dp go stg 2. The ecu won't advance timing on it's own, just advance it up to the preset threshold of whichever tune you're using...but it will prevent it from pulling timing. You can adjust it yourself with the adjustable file (free with Ed)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JSoler

Ready to race!
back to back pulls 345 s, 34 s and then 345 M. Is NA
I would say you should be fine, I have personally noticed if oil isn't above 185° before spirited driving the car runs funny. I get various corrections. I haven't been able to pin point it yet, but I assume it's some nanny. (Not complaining though, I am happy the car wishes to protect it's weak turbos lol)

Also forgot to ask, do you have the stock dv? Some people have problems, others do not. I can suggest if you do, remove it and try stock, and if you don't, see if maybe a simple dv+ (I have it and have been using it for 25k+ miles with no issues just a simple oil lube to the Piston every 5000 with my normal oil change) can fix your issue. I noticed your boost slightly varried as well. I didn't want to pull out my computer and follow the wastegate actuator line to see all the values, but I assume it's dumping a bit of boost at certain points. (Viewing zap logs is a hassle to see exact values on a phone lol)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Ok thank you jsoler. Stock dp right now running 91 oct 1.5.
Maybe ill step up to 1.5 93 oct ht and dump 3 gallon e85 to my 92 oct gas.
Right now being a is20 guy, not much faith in the adjustment files yet.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Don't be scurred ;). It's fun!
Lol I know right

I love the idea of having an adjustable file, but without e85 I'd rather just have one file that works properly lol. If money was no objection I'd love to try a Cobb protune and APR tune just to see what they're like

Cobb protunes make great power on other platforms and probably has a good future in the mk7. As for as APR Ive seen enough dyno charts vs ED that it seems like a wash power wise.

Waiting on Maestro:)