GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eqt burble tune

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I prefer naturally occurring pops and bangs. The way God intended.

cat less side exit srt4 Acr. She made all the right sounds. Naturally. And with mopar stage 3, she scooted too.

artificial pops and bangs, I kinda find them to be a nuisance. Maybe I’m just getting old. I dunno.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I prefer naturally occurring pops and bangs. The way God intended.

cat less side exit srt4 Acr. She made all the right sounds. Naturally. And with mopar stage 3, she scooted too.

artificial pops and bangs, I kinda find them to be a nuisance. Maybe I’m just getting old. I dunno.
More like you matured.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dunno about that. I still think the GTI sounds better without a muffler 😂
I agree but that's different than the ricer pops and bangs. The next car that has pops and bangs that is actually a fast car will be the first one.

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
I think if they could increase the sort of “gurgle” sound that would be ideal. Im not a big fan of the pops myself but im still going to spec it so i can play around with it

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I agree but that's different than the ricer pops and bangs. The next car that has pops and bangs that is actually a fast car will be the first one.
That’s the thing. Back in the late 90’s early 00’s pops and bangs weren’t a thing. Not the fake ones at least. Naturally occurring ones were a thing and sounded purposeful in a way.

these fake ones are annoying as shit. I’m one of those “do whatever u want, it’s your car after all” type of people. But man if I gotta listen to that shit, it bothers me. Like damn bitch u just went from 2nd to 3rd at part throttle and your fucking car has to make those sounds? Gtfo

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I have the burbles in S for my stg1 eqt tune. Sounds great with the oem dp and adds just a little bit noise. Going with an aftermarket dp and stg 2 I'd imagine would be annoying as fuck. Catless and straight pipe would be unbearable and is unfortunately what I often see/hear.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I have the burbles in S for my stg1 eqt tune. Sounds great with the oem dp and adds just a little bit noise. Going with an aftermarket dp and stg 2 I'd imagine would be annoying as fuck.
I just made the jump to catted DP, honestly it sounds even better. The pops sound real now, not hidden by the stock exhaust. The problem is the frequency, if they occurred 1/3 as often I might leave them on.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1622502472962.jpeg

My two babies here both had the boso axle back, they were both mufflerless. This is what naturally occurring pops and bangs sound like.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EyPTen13vWJPiqbq6

both cats still in place. And at the time the tune was stock too.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Sorry man. I can’t attach the video but it’s on my google photos
was able to login to google photos separately and verify. If you let off the gas like that on the eqt tune it would be nothing but BYDAYDYADYYAUUDADAAAAAAAAAADADADADADADADA. Something a little more dialed back and natural would be much preferred.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
was able to login to google photos separately and verify. If you let off the gas like that on the eqt tune it would be nothing but BYDAYDYADYYAUUDADAAAAAAAAAADADADADADADADA. Something a little more dialed back and natural would be much preferred.
I’ve heard the sneaky and eqt pops and bangs. It’s just way too much for me. In the video I let off at maybe 6k rpm in first gear. If not for those prerequisites there wouldn’t have been any pops

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I’ve heard the sneaky and eqt pops and bangs. It’s just way too much for me. In the video I let off at maybe 6k rpm in first gear. If not for those prerequisites there wouldn’t have been any pops
I drove one of those STI's for the first time ever last month. My buddies younger cousin bought it. It had some low end pull, but honestly it's not a fast car. Sounded great; he had some Invidia pipes on it, but overall, for the money, it's not a car that makes too much sense. I get that they could be very fun in the winter but... I don't know...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I drove one of those STI's for the first time ever last month. My buddies younger cousin bought it. It had some low end pull, but honestly it's not a fast car. Sounded great; he had some Invidia pipes on it, but overall, for the money, it's not a car that makes too much sense. I get that they could be very fun in the winter but... I don't know...
It’s the weight mostly. And it’s not an easy car to drive at 10/10’s. It requires so much focus on track. I hate it.

it gets quicker once you swap in a fpr pump and injectors with a tune.

also, there’s no evo. I think the sti gets away with success it doesn’t deserve due to there being no real competition for it. And let’s be for real, the sti on dirt does phenomenal! Lemme find u a clip

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eNjPZBEwqAjsFK3S6

That’s a rally x here in Boulder. On dirt it’s amazing, it’s what she’s built for. The gearing even made sense, it recovers speed easily too.

but on tarmac. It isn’t great. Nothings really challenging it considering the only two cars I can think of really can’t rally due to their awd systems not being great on dirt. You know?

but yeah, take it on dirt. It’ll click.