GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Emmanuele Design Sport Springs MK7 GTI, Golf, Golf R

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
:FAS Tuning :: GB Emmanuele Design Sport Springs!

FAS Tuning is running a group buy on Emmanuele Design Sport Springs for your MK7! Group buy pricing good till 8/1/16!

PM me direct to get on the list or email sales@fastuningstore.com and put GB Emmanuele Design Sport Springs on the subject line.

- Made in USA
- Linear design (compared to the more common progressive)
- Users note improved ride quality when compared with progressive springs
- Black color for OEM appearance (Dealer friendly)
- Designed specifically to be paired with OEM shocks/struts
- Compatible with Mag-Ride/DDC
- Ride height comparable to "Sport" springs from other manufacturers

**** We hit tier 3 pricing at $209.99 shipped please visit www.fastuningstore.com and use coupon code edgb3 at check out ****

MSRP: $279.99

1-10 Orders: $237.99 Shipped
10-20 Orders: $223.99 Shipped
20+: $209.99 Shipped

Applications:

EMD-MQB- LSGTI (MK7 GTI)
EMD-MQB- LSR (MK7 R)
EMD-MQB- LSSW (MK7 SportWagen)
EMD-MQB- LS-8V (Audi 8V)

Lowering Heights:

1.0" on Golf R
1.2" on GTI
1.6" on Golf
1.75" on A3
0.5" - 0.75" on S3

GB Sign Up:

First Tier:

1. Kody H - MK7 Golf SportWagon (PAID, SHIPPED)
2. Todd M - MK7 Golf R (PAID, SHIPPED)
3. Allan M - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)
4. Devon P - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)
5. Jimmy M- MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)
6. Simon M - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)
7. Scott S - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)

8. Shane W – MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)
9. Todd L – Audi S3 (PAID, SHIPPED)
10. Matt T - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)

Second Tier:

11. Chris Z - MK7 Golf R
(PAID, SHIPPED)
12. Kalvin T - MK7 GTI
(PAID, SHIPPED)
13. John K - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)
14. Patrick D - MK7 GTI (PAID, SHIPPED)

Last edited:

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
OK... How about "it's sportier than VWR" or "more comfy than VWR"? VWR is a known factor just wanting to compare.

People who have installed them have given positive reviews. Most customers note they are similar to slightly better ride quality than VWR.

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
I have a set of these but haven't put them on yet. The red GTI with 19's looks like a slight positive take while the white GTI looks somewhat like a negative rake. Any other pictures or comments? Could just be the angle. Also, people had asked about the spring rates. The ED springs are supposed to be 15% stiffer than stock GTI springs whereas VWR's are 45% (252/336 vs stock at 175/230).

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
I have a set of these but haven't put them on yet. The red GTI with 19's looks like a slight positive take while the white GTI looks somewhat like a negative rake. Any other pictures or comments? Could just be the angle. Also, people had asked about the spring rates. The ED springs are supposed to be 15% stiffer than stock GTI springs whereas VWR's are 45% (252/336 vs stock at 175/230).

Yeah and what's the BS about "we don't give out our spring rates" like huh? [emoji848] how else do you figure of their spring is correct for your shocks and struts? Trade secret was used as the excuse I believe, what it is is that if your post is right and they are only 15% stiffer than stock GTI, they don't want anyone knowing that though the drop is nice the spring rate isn't, especially if you're attempting at gaining performance from the upgrade. My 2 ¢

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
Per their website they tried marrying them to the stock dampers for more comfort based on customer feedback of lowering springs being too stiff and bouncy. It's just a matter of what your goal is. Definitely supposed to be more comfort oriented, but it's also not like they are softer than stock. Still some performance gain and lower to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Yeah but not release spring rate? Every single other spring manufacture does I believe....not like they stumbled upon the origins of singularity [emoji6]

J.M.Phillips

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.