GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eibach Pro springs fitted

kenny.c

Ready to race!
Hello

Just had a set of Pro springs fitted and im very happy with the drop and ride quality. Eibach spec says 25mm front with 15mm rear and that is exactly what they have done.

Ken

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Always looks better lower..

Congrats :)

kenny.c

Ready to race!
Better shot from the side.......

Yes im on the standard DCC shocks.......driven it more now and I can report the springs do not compromise the ride quality or rebound on the shocks.

Ken

Zero9

Yes im on the standard DCC shocks.......driven it more now and I can report the springs do not compromise the ride quality or rebound on the shocks.

This is awesome to know Kenny. I have the Eibach Pro System (springs & dampers) on my 2000 Jetta and love it...and I've been wondering what I'll do if I get an MK7 GTI with DCC. This answers my question perfectly!

dannslc

The car looks perfect. What is the height from ground to the under side of the chassis? We've got some killer speed bumps here, im worried about clearing them with a lower car. I know the front springs are a 25mm drop, just wondering how much actual space is under the car with the settling and whatnot. Thanks

kenny.c

Ready to race!
Lowest part of the car underneath is 120mm to the small black rubber spoiler right under the front bumper. Not the black plastic corner parts of the front bumper that can be seen in the pictures above....they have more clearance at 140mm

Ken

dannslc

Great. Thanks for the info. My car just arrived and im excited for some more low.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk