• No

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • None of OT's business!

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Are like, poop "slivers" a thing? :iono;

It's bigger than buttnuggets, that I know for sure.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
That was one of the smelliest shits I have had in a long time. Lots of wiping too. I wish I had baby wipes for that one.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I hate those, you get done wiping and then squeeze out another. By the end my ass is a tattered, bleeding mess.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Who ruined this thread by having posts deleted?

They should have to smell our smelly feces combined.

Assholes.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Who ruined this thread by having posts deleted?

They should have to smell our smelly feces combined.

Assholes.

Someone permabanned?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I bet it was that Texas guy who blew his DepechLoads everywhere until his wife found out.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

oehawks3

Ready to race!
I could probably just google for this but are you born with celiac or can it be developed? On the brightside, free weight loss right? Worked with a girl that had it..lots of stuff you cant have...pretty sure beer is on the list?

You can get it either way. Your body changes chemically every 7 years, and that's when it happened. I didn't have it till I was about 18. It can go away though, after another change. Lol free weight loss. I'm wayyy under weight to begin with. And yes, I can't drink beer. I usually drink cider, angry orchard, woodchuck, strongbow, etc. All 5 percent just like beer.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I could probably just google for this but are you born with celiac or can it be developed? On the brightside, free weight loss right? Worked with a girl that had it..lots of stuff you cant have...pretty sure beer is on the list?

Chronic Diarrhea sucks dude... It burns your butthole :( not that I know first hand but I have many friends that are nurses.