GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumb Arguments With Spouse/Significant Other

Merkle

Banned
She puts the toilet paper roll on so it rolls from under the roll instead of over. I have no idea why her family thinks this is a good idea. At first I tried to fight it, but now I just switch it every time and hope she eventually will give in. I will not lose this battle.

http://thenewsharingmachine.com/products/yes-no-toilet-paper-plaque

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Where to eat. What to eat. Where to go. What to do.

"Where do you want to eat, babe?"

"I dunno, you decide."

"But it was your idea to go out, just give me a direction... Italian? Sushi? Bar food?"

"It honestly doesn't matter. Just pick something."

"Ok, let's go the brewery."

"Nah, I don't feel like going there. We went there last month."

"Ok, then what are you hungry for?"

"I don't know it really doesn't matter."

FML.

This happens daily.

do you have recording devices in my house? I have this exact same conversation weekly.

Seriously

Last time it happened I started pouring a bowl of cereal in the middle of the conversation. She then threatened to papercut my eyelids and squeeze lemon juice on them.

My wife threatens the same exact torture. Creepy.

Oh god yes.

Dis.

She puts the toilet paper roll on so it rolls from under the roll instead of over. I have no idea why her family thinks this is a good idea. At first I tried to fight it, but now I just switch it every time and hope she eventually will give in. I will not lose this battle.

Mine does this too and I do the same thing. Ridiculous.

True, technically, I'm still making payments on her. :laugh:

OH DANG

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I don't bother arguing because I always lose. I just bottle it up.

Healthy, I know.

Same. My wife is a lawyer so even if I'm right I'll lose the argument because she's a better arguer than me. :( fml

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I don't bother arguing because I always lose. I just bottle it up.

Healthy, I know.

Where to eat. What to eat. Where to go. What to do.

"Where do you want to eat, babe?"

"I dunno, you decide."

"But it was your idea to go out, just give me a direction... Italian? Sushi? Bar food?"

"It honestly doesn't matter. Just pick something."

"Ok, let's go the brewery."

"Nah, I don't feel like going there. We went there last month."

"Ok, then what are you hungry for?"

"I don't know it really doesn't matter."

FML.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
We generally don't fight. But the dog is the source of many disagreements. :laugh:

Good thing children are not on the horizon. It gets worse.

ironically, this is the source of many of our arguments. I bottle things up because I don't see the point in arguing.

I also do not like to argue. Discuss? Yes. But I will not argue. It leads to worse.

We did couples therapy before we got married and one thing they mentioned is to not bring up things from the past. It can only lead to a dumpster fire.

THIS.

'What's this "mine"shit? Troy, you don't own me'

:laugh:

Why would anyone ever think this is a good idea?

:clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup:

CadMan

Ready to race!
We used to argue over a ton of little shit all the time... we don't anymore.
Should be signing the separation papers in the next few days. Life is good again!