GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumb Arguments With Spouse/Significant Other

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Allowing the dog on the couch.

No fucking way.

It's prob not the dumbest thing we've argued about, but very much this.

When you've been together as long as we have, finding a single dumb thing is next to impossible. There are so many.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Maybe not an argument... but I often get mad when she tries to put on Housewives, 19 kids and counting, teen mom, or any other retarded show on TV.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Wife and I intentionally decided to not fight about dumb things. It has done wonders for our marriage.

Translation: Separate living arrangement?

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
Loading the dishwasher. Why the fuck do I have to manually rinse in the sink first? I've demonstrated scientifically on numerous occasions that things go in dirty and come out clean.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Wife and I intentionally decided to not fight about dumb things. It has done wonders for our marriage.

We don't really fight either. The wife and I actually get along pretty well. She'll sometimes watch shows like Real Housewives but whatever. It's a guilty pleasure. Who doesn't have them, right?

Bender1

Banned
We generally don't fight. But the dog is the source of many disagreements. :laugh:

:laugh:

We don't really fight either. The wife and I actually get along pretty well. She'll sometimes watch shows like Real Housewives but whatever. It's a guilty pleasure. Who doesn't have them, right?

Exactly. I don't like it but who really cares? If she watches Kardashians for an hour and it makes her happy then I am happy to do it (and then I will watch Top Gear).

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I'm very pragmatic. Wife likes Americas got talent, I learn to like America's got talent. We don't have cable so luckily I'm not exposed to the Kardashiana