GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DieselBunny Build

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Got a cheap skoda emblem to put on the engine cover. Needs a dab of epoxy to make sure it doesn't fall off. Always liked the emblem. I'm told this would be considered down badging though since skoda is the poverty brand of vw. I'm okay with that.

Attachments

• 20231017_072032.jpg
    20231017_072032.jpg
    984 KB · Views: 32

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
How much of that will actually get done 🤔

I could be tempted to sell my Wolfsburg gti wheel/airbag/clock spring. In good shape with red stitching
Hahahaha that's the beauty of it. I have no fucking clue. For now it's the important shit that keeps the car running and from blowing up. Keep me in the loop on that steering wheel though.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Hahahaha that's the beauty of it. I have no fucking clue. For now it's the important shit that keeps the car running and from blowing up. Keep me in the loop on that steering wheel though.
I've seen this before lol...

Shoot me an offer if you want it. It's still on the car but I could remove it anytime

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I've seen this before lol...

Shoot me an offer if you want it. It's still on the car but I could remove it anytime
I consider this list more of a wishlist than a to do list honestly lol.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Spring needs to hurry up and get here and stay here. Gotta drop the headliner and probably rtv the whole entirety of my damn sunroof to stop the leaks(I've cleared my drains religiously). Also gonna throw on some gti springs and a gti rear sway bar. Gonna paint my calipers yellow cause I'm tired of the yucky metal color.

Picked up a powerflex dogbone insert that is only 25% stiffer than stock to help with my slop and not rattle my teeth out of my skull. One of my speakers blew so I gotta replace that now too (might just do all of them if I get a good enough deal)

That's it for now. Stay tuned for the spring when I post the actual updates.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Ope. Couple more things. Taking it to an exhaust shop to get some blast pipes welded on. And before that I gotta undo the vband on the turbo to fix the hanger underneath and put a new bolt on it. Sick of the rattling.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Hoping to get all this done before the local clubs season opener in May. We shall see.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Picked up a gti rear sway bar from a dude in Milwaukee gotta get some new bushing for it and then get it mounted. Trying to decide what color I wanna paint the rsb. Thinking yellow to match my calipers. Got the green light to buy new suspension for it too so I'll be getting some coilovers hopefully soon.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Wonderful ol update for those of you even following this.

I just scored a set of neuspeed rse52 wheels for $100. They need some work and I'll probably be sending them off for powdercoating once I get em repaired.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_a1ceacc7-4d40-4a9e-a8a3-48a48cbb399c.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_a1ceacc7-4d40-4a9e-a8a3-48a48cbb399c.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 17