GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DieselBunny Build

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Next on my list will be short shifter, yellow drl, bright white lows, and start my journey to stage 2 with the flashzilla tool.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Someone on here is selling a MicroCAN VCDS for a pretty good price if you're in the market for that too

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yay! First decent rain with the jsw. Leaking sunroof drain on the drivers side. Bought some weed trimmer line and tried fishing it out. Gotta get under it and make sure I cleaned the line before I feel comfortable leaving it in the rain again. Unfortunately I don't have a garage at work to keep it in..

GolNat

Autocross Champion
🙁 happened to mine too. Compressed air should clear it out.

Why VW can’t engineer a sunroof without drains idk. Both my Honda’s have leak free sunroofs.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh wow just saw this. Pretty cool plans....except for the splitter and rear diffuser 🤔
To each their own. I found a rear bumper extension that's sold on magnatuning but it's like 200 to ship it to the US from Europe. I mainly just wanted a slightly more aggressive rear end. Front splitter is gonna be a cupra r splitter. Supposedly a very universal one.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
🙁 happened to mine too. Compressed air should clear it out.

Why VW can’t engineer a sunroof without drains idk. Both my Honda’s have leak free sunroofs.
Supposedly vw will clean em for me free of charge but won't repair any water stains or damaged electronics. But luckily I got to it quick enough and dried it out. Have some damp rid sitting in right now to pull any residual moisture from the air. I found it leaking down the hood release too which makes me a little nervous. I'll have to pop some panels off and make sure it's good and clean.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
To each their own. I found a rear bumper extension that's sold on magnatuning but it's like 200 to ship it to the US from Europe. I mainly just wanted a slightly more aggressive rear end. Front splitter is gonna be a cupra r splitter. Supposedly a very universal one.
Oh a lip...proceed

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Sigh.

Skip the gti sway bars too. Not even worth the hassle of jacking the car up
I wanted to help stiffen up the rear end. Its got a bit of a wobble. Someone on the tdi forums said to do a passat rsb.