GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Die Cast Models: GTI and/or R?

pbrunts

08 Rabbit
Car(s)
mk7 Golf R
Looking for some die cast models for my wife's white, 4 door GTI and my lapiz blue, 4 door .:R. They don't have to be exact, but I'd like color and model at least.

Been searching for a bit and finding some available through EU or Australian vendors. I'm in the US and those would be ok, I just didn't know if there was a closer option. The ones I'm finding are all 1:43 scale and all 2 door models. I'd prefer 1:18 and 4 door if possible. No smaller than 1:43.

Any thoughts/ideas?

lou06483

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Audi and VW
Looking for some die cast models for my wife's white, 4 door GTI and my lapiz blue, 4 door .:R. They don't have to be exact, but I'd like color and model at least.

Been searching for a bit and finding some available through EU or Australian vendors. I'm in the US and those would be ok, I just didn't know if there was a closer option. The ones I'm finding are all 1:43 scale and all 2 door models. I'd prefer 1:18 and 4 door if possible. No smaller than 1:43.

Any thoughts/ideas?
http://www.carmodel.com/brand/volkswagen?page=5
About 3/4 the way down the page----WHITE GTI MKVII w/sun roof

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Interesting post, one I've been meaning to make myself. I have a few die-cast Golfs: 2 Mk5's in (what was) Shadow Blue and today's Pacific Blue, and 3 Mk6's: red, white and (none more) black. Interstingly both Mk5's are 4-door, the Mk6's are the 2-door version. Obviously I'm looking out for the right Mk7 and perhaps some earlier models....