GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did you file your taxes already?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm about to.

We have a ton of shit to enter, so it takes some time even doing it myself. Return is pretty sizeable, but nothing like it was a few years ago. With my wife staying home or at maximum, getting a PT job for like 20hrs a week later in this year, we should get a bigger return next year, even with me claiming/updating all my dependents on the W9 through work it seems.

How is everyone else doing with this shit this year?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Usually not getting anything back... :(

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
already done. getting a decent amount of my money back.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Usually not getting anything back... :(

:( what do you claim throughout the year?

Yes. And owed our fiscally irresponsible government Money. Gay.

GAYBALLS INDEED. even with your mortgage? but with such a low amount, your interest and taxes probably don't help much.

already done. getting a decent amount of my money back.

amen to that. Stage 3 here I come!

JK :( my wife would slaughter me.

Hoping to have my tax guy do them this Saturday.

WORD.

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion
I used turbo tax. Got my usual refund from federal and nothing from state. No surprises there. I filed before Jan 30th and still haven't gotten my refund. They fucked something up and returns with an education credit just started processing on this past Thursday. I hope they hurry up with it already.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Waiting on my corrected 1098 for my mortgage. Dealing with WFHM has been painful.

No, but I already know that I owe a decent amount of money like I do every year. I prefer to take interest free loans rather than give them.

I feel the same

GTI7871

Banned
Taxes DONE! Made 56K last year, pay almost 10k in taxes during the whole year and getting $4,800 back. Still sucks right?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
No, but I already know that I owe a decent amount of money like I do every year. I prefer to take interest free loans rather than give them.

yeah, im still working on that , esp with having the kids.

Taxes DONE! Made 56K last year, pay almost 10k in taxes during the whole year and getting $4,800 back. Still sucks right?

not bad at all really. I'm getting back more than that, and used to get back around $10K.

As for your other quotes... :w00t:

Effective tax rate of under 10% sucks? That's tiny.

this^ i mean, that's probably less than Romney even.