GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did DSG Adaptation w/Access Port...now error codes

GTI_Joe1

Ready to race!
I was getting a slightly rough 3-4 shift occasionally (Nothing too bad) and decided with 20k miles on the car I'd go ahead and run the DSG Adaptation via my Access Port. Everything seemed to go fine but now I'm getting a Transmission error code (see attached). Anyone have any idea how bad I just effed up my car? (I've cleared it but it comes right back). Car feels normal, fwiw.

Attachments

• DSG.jpg
    DSG.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 367

GTI_Joe1

Ready to race!
Car was totally warm (had been driving it for an hour and just pulled into the garage). Car in Park, E-Brake on, foot on brake the whole time. I could hear and feel vibrations while it was performing. AP said it completed successfully. After that I turned the car off and didn't drive it till the morning. I've been reading more and see mention of a "special" drive that maybe I should have done after? Not totally sure...

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
I have OBD11. I should have mentioned I have a 2019 7-speed. Not sure if OBD11 works for that yet?

I have done the adaption and clutch relearn on my 7speed after I flashed the sport tune. You have to do them in order and I did get a transmission error in the dash that went away before I could read it out.

GTI_Joe1

Ready to race!
I have done the adaption and clutch relearn on my 7speed after I flashed the sport tune. You have to do them in order and I did get a transmission error in the dash that went away before I could read it out.
So I'm supposed to do which two and in what order? What I did was the "Clutch Touchpoint Calibration" Attached are screen shots of the options it is giving me

Attachments

• TCM_1.jpg
    TCM_1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 398
  • TCM_2.jpg
    TCM_2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 347

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Going to pig back off of thread, sorry.

Just flashed ECU and TCU. Should I do the adaptation?

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
According to EQT instructions, it seems like I do (overlooked it last night). What temperature should I have it at when doing the procedure? I noticed after driving the Gearbox Oil Temp on the Access Port was at 150F. But that's above the temperature people do the DSG service at so not sure the temperature I should have it at.