GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dash cameras any good...

wildswan

Ready to race!
have you used them?

i tried an eprance price match with the guy at the link i posted and he actually rang today.

said that eprance are shipped by amazon but returns to china. the eprance camera has a branded casing which is not official and thin plastic that has known to melt.

dont know whether to go for yours posted or mine. no experience with either company.

Essjay

Ready to race!
have you used them?

i tried an eprance price match with the guy at the link i posted and he actually rang today.

said that eprance are shipped by amazon but returns to china. the eprance camera has a branded casing which is not official and thin plastic that has known to melt.

dont know whether to go for yours posted or mine. no experience with either company.

I have used JooVuu and they are very helpful. My camera is also branded E-Prance, and I have absolutely no problem with it.
Head over to the following site, and I'm sure all your questions will be answered:
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/

wildswan

Ready to race!
No, I wired mine directly to the rear aux socket using a 5 meter micro usb extension combined with a 2Amp usb adaptor.
I really didn't fancy pulling the glovebox apart to get to the fuse box.:rolleyes:
I know JooVuu in the UK is supplying a free wiring kit with certain models.

hi

did you get the cable in neatly without too much effort?

just wondering if a slim / flat usb cable will be easier to slide in. did you use any tools to help push under the trim?

Essjay

Ready to race!
Hi Wildswan, if the weather behaves tomorrow I'll try and get some pictures (worth more than words) to show how I did it.

Essjay

Ready to race!
Just seen tomorrow's forecast, looks like it might have to wait till Sunday:mad: