GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Damn Gas is getting "cheap"

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Even us folks here in cali are nearly under $3 for regular...

Lots of places at around $3.09 here...

Cheapest gas in nearly 5 years...

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I don't usually look at fuel prices. If I need gas, I need gas.

I do recall fueling up my 89 CRX for .67 cents a gallon outside of Spartanburg SC. Cheapest place for gas I've ever seen.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
I don't usually look at fuel prices. If I need gas, I need gas.

I do recall fueling up my 89 CRX for .67 cents a gallon outside of Spartanburg SC. Cheapest place for gas I've ever seen.

What year was that? Cheapest I've ever seen here is $0.39/liter which is still almost $1.60/gallon.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Definitely falling and falling fast, I like it :D

Regular can be found nearby for $2.89 a gallon, premium for $3.11 here in the south Puget Sound.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I stopped caring ever since the TDI pretty much, even when I drove 1500 miles a month it was still only around $150 a month in gas... but my jeep was $350-450 a month in gas for the same miles driven... that's a considerable expense.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
It's nice for sure, but I'd prefer that the price of a barrel of crude stay over $70.00. One of the side effects of high oil prices is that exploration becomes feasible when it otherwise would not be, which has ended up getting us a lot of oil discovered on the North American continent, which make us a lot less concerned about OPEC. OPEC is not our bro.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
It's nice for sure, but I'd prefer that the price of a barrel of crude stay over $70.00. One of the side effects of high oil prices is that exploration becomes feasible when it otherwise would not be, which has ended up getting us a lot of oil discovered on the North American continent, which make us a lot less concerned about OPEC. OPEC is not our bro.

Agreed. Shale, Deep Water, and Oilsands stop expanding below that threshold. OPEC seems to be falling apart, it seems like the Saudis are trying to stick it to Iran by opening the valve wider and dropping prices.