GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom DSG TCU Tune, Reflect Tuning

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I have it and it works pretty well. Ian is using a new system now and the flashes are faster and it has all newest software.

londonbridge

Passed Driver's Ed
What is your opinion of the shift points? Is it much better than the stock programming? When you say Ian is using a new system, is that just the flash loading system, or different programming than yours? Thanks.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
From what i know. Its a remote tune. he remotes to your pc and reads the car and then makes the map.

Price: 350 for tune. 300 refundable deposit for data cable. 5 dollars shipping.

Ends up being 355 for a full custom DSG tune.

WHAT! I thought it'd cost *more* than a regular tune, not half the price. this is like, a no-brainer.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
What is your opinion of the shift points? Is it much better than the stock programming? When you say Ian is using a new system, is that just the flash loading system, or different programming than yours? Thanks.

New flashing system. still the same software. He can up the shift points to a certain extent.

I opted to stick to stock shift points. I don't mind them and I wanted to keep my MPG. if I want to get crazy I throw it on sport or manual.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
New flashing system. still the same software. He can up the shift points to a certain extent.

I opted to stick to stock shift points. I don't mind them and I wanted to keep my MPG. if I want to get crazy I throw it on sport or manual.

Curious to what those shift points are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hans

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R
He's asking what the new shift points are for the DSG tune vs. stock.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
New shift points in S mode would be awesome. My ED tcu shift points are 6500 ish and there seems to be a slight pause at that rpm range when it upshifts. Its why I usually just use the dam paddles and shift myself.