GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I mean all the note said was “I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did. Here are the maintenance records for your peace of mind. Cheers!” on the outside of the envelope of records. If someone finds that creepy, then they probably need to go touch grass or something.

Any car-guy/gal would get that and be stoked.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I was imagining something like "hello dear, I have fapped in this car and to this car many times as I'm sure you will to a lesser degree... It all started on a cold day in Feb when I decided to go to the dealership to look at gtis. Anyways, heres my Instagram xxforumdouche89@aolxx"

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I was imagining something like "hello dear, I have fapped in this car and to this car many times as I'm sure you will to a lesser degree... It all started on a cold day in Feb when I decided to go to the dealership to look at gtis. Anyways, heres my Instagram xxforumdouche89@aolxx"
ngl there's a certain degree of pride in knowing that you're the first person to fart in the seat after it was installed in the car

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
weird thing to be thinking about smh

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
so we're gonna try to plan a trip to Laguna Seca in the fall. Is there like a driving experience vendor who does arrive & drive style stuff? Both my wife and I would want to, but I'm trying to see if I can find options that aren't like $3k+

at a minimum though there's basically a test & tune before the Rolex Reunion that seems like it'd be cool to go watch/check out, so even if driving the course firsthand isn't an option it's still a chance to do something pretty rad

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
"CT man goes on a middle class punching rampage, screams at victims for living with thier parents in the suburbs"
ngl I want to see a punching rampage be a thing/make headlines. Not like over the top beatdowns, but just walking around punching people and then moving on.

wait a minute this sounds like a south park episode

1708703497465.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I mean all the note said was “I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did. Here are the maintenance records for your peace of mind. Cheers!” on the outside of the envelope of records. If someone finds that creepy, then they probably need to go touch grass or something.

I reawwy hope you enjoy the caw as much as I did (´꒳`). Hewe awe the maintenance wecords fow youw peace of mind (´ω`). Cheers! (*^▽^)ノ

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Hewwo deaw (´ω`), I have uwu'd in this caw and to this caw many times as I'm suwe you wiww to a wessew degwee (*≧ω≦)♪. It aww stawted on a cowd day in Febwuawy when I decided to go to the deawewship to wook at gtis (´꒳`). Anyways, hewe's my Instagwam (*^▽^)ノ xxforumdouche89@aolxx