GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
We were maxed at 4% this year. Got it at the start of the new year.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
We did reviews but I won't actually get to know anything regarding a raise or real numbers until like May at the latest... which is kind of a bummer BUT there's rumblings about possibly getting a promotion to Senior level which would be super rad. Very unofficial/off the record information at the moment but it sounds promising

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My raise was almost 5%, bonus right around 2%.

Which honestly both are better than I expected. I was expecting the 2% raise and no bonus.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
We did reviews but I won't actually get to know anything regarding a raise or real numbers until like May at the latest... which is kind of a bummer BUT there's rumblings about possibly getting a promotion to Senior level which would be super rad. Very unofficial/off the record information at the moment but it sounds promising
I now get reviewed at the beginning of the year but my salary only changes on the date I was last promoted.

Gotta wait til June to find out that exemplary gets the same amount as satisfactory 😆

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
My raise was almost 5%, bonus right around 2%.

Which honestly both are better than I expected. I was expecting the 2% raise and no bonus.
5% is really generous these days unless you're some kind of rain maker.

I work with a ton of people who are capped on salary by their position so they don't even get a cost of living adjustment.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
5% is really generous these days unless you're some kind of rain maker.

I work with a ton of people who are capped on salary by their position so they don't even get a cost of living adjustment.

1000004643.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The non rain makers at my place are all getting 2.7% and no bonus. It's enough to buy them a sandwich at the end of a week 😔
You get two sammies. Noice.

I'm holding out for a pizza party.