GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

CSB3: R-Bumpered Wagon Out On The Prowl, TeePee'ing Rich Neighborhoods All Over CT​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I got a 4.5% raise and 5% bonus a few minutes ago. It's not the million dollars I was hoping for
Isn't 4% enough to add another 100k to your MK6?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

CSB3: R-Bumpered Wagon Out On The Prowl, TeePee'ing Rich Neighborhoods All Over CT​

so i used to doordash drive during the pandemic in my shitbox civic and when i was in rich neighborhoods id blast crust punk at obscene volumes

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
own it, man, OWN IT!

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
it's ain't creepy unless unwelcome nudes
Prev owner left a polaroid of him and his gal on the sun visor. He was very embarrassed when i gave it back.
I think he's seeing a new girl now...

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
so we're gonna try to plan a trip to Laguna Seca in the fall. Is there like a driving experience vendor who does arrive & drive style stuff? Both my wife and I would want to, but I'm trying to see if I can find options that aren't like $3k+

at a minimum though there's basically a test & tune before the Rolex Reunion that seems like it'd be cool to go watch/check out, so even if driving the course firsthand isn't an option it's still a chance to do something pretty rad
Go to monterey car week