GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Holy crap, have you ever tried eating cereal for breakfast? I'm lucky if I make it 45 minutes before I am looking for a real meal.
Try Fiber One Original. It has 15 grams of unsoluble fiber and no sugar. Fills you up and keeps you regular. Has some junk in it and doesn't taste particularly good but if full and 💩ing regular are important it does the trick.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Plant based.

No thanks.

I'll eat real vegetables instead. ;)
1644618773854.jpeg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Try Fiber One Original. It has 15 grams of unsoluble fiber and no sugar. Fills you up and keeps you regular. Has some junk in it and doesn't taste particularly good but if full and 💩ing regular are important it does the trick.
Alright who had fiber cereal on their Jim Bingo card?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm getting a little too chubby, so I gotta calm down with the delicious foods a bit. I'm trying to be a bit more open-minded about food than I used to be. There's all kinds of tasty stuff out there, and I wanna know about all of it.

Tikka masala is amazing when it's done well.
this convinced me to do Indian tonight.

Chicken karahi was delicious tonight.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’ve got some acquaintances we camp with who are vegans. Every time I’m cooking at camp, without fail, they show up asking to use my stove and cookery for their faux meat stuff.

When they are done cooking, I notice an insane amount of oil and residue on everything they cook with. Is this a normal thing?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I’ve got some acquaintances we camp with who are vegans. Every time I’m cooking at camp, without fail, they show up asking to use my stove and cookery for their faux meat stuff.

When they are done cooking, I notice an insane amount of oil and residue on everything they cook with. Is this a normal thing?
That stuff is 1000x more processed than the meat you're eating. It doesn't surprise me.

I've got a couple vegan friends and I've noticed the plant "meat" is either very oily or very dry

Status
Not open for further replies.