GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Today someone said there'll only be about 600 rs3's for 2023, so almost twice as many as 2022 but that's still nothing. There were people talking about being 20th in line and he says if you're even 12th in line you might as well expect to not get one. With only 600 units it seems like I'd be lucky to get one just being 4th at my dealer. He thinks there'll be maybe 2 more rounds of allocations, one within the next 60 days and one around february. Hopefully I end up with something in the next round.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Today someone said there'll only be about 600 rs3's for 2023, so almost twice as many as 2022 but that's still nothing. There were people talking about being 20th in line and he says if you're even 12th in line you might as well expect to not get one. With only 600 units it seems like I'd be lucky to get one just being 4th at my dealer. He thinks there'll be maybe 2 more rounds of allocations, one within the next 60 days and one around february. Hopefully I end up with something in the next round.
This is why you shouldn't have parted out the R so soon.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
This is why you shouldn't have parted out the R so soon.
Still haven't done anything beyond the exhaust and rsb though lol. I think that thing is gonna take a while to move too....

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1660969831521.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Btw…
“Threads like this serve as a reminder that psychopaths exist everywhere and in plain sight. Could be your neighbors.

Perm-Banning everyone that talks about harming animals on this thread after this comment. ye be warned.”

-Jay
Wait, does eating a ribeye count?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have a good life and I'm pretty happy, but I'm a little jealous of my buddy Gino right now. Dude is living the dream. He's in Germany this week, posting videos of his laps on the ring in about a dozen different cars. He's on track racing or doing DE's almost every weekend.

It's how I'd like to think my life would be if I wasn't married and had a kid.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Guys...get a instapot. Rice cooker, crock pot, air fryer, steamer, all in one machine.

And can be turned into an explosive in a pinch!

(@Corprin plz don't report me to your friends I'm just joking)

Status
Not open for further replies.