GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
🌮 🔔 🕰

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Making rice in a rice cooker just makes sense. I have rice cooking right meow.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Who doesn't have a rice cooker that just cooks the rice?
This guy. We’ve talked about it. We just don’t have enough cabinet space for all of the things, especially as much as lady phur cooks. She deserves a chef’s kitchen.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
There was some ninja air fryer that we have looked at too.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Btw…
“Threads like this serve as a reminder that psychopaths exist everywhere and in plain sight. Could be your neighbors.

Perm-Banning everyone that talks about harming animals on this thread after this comment. ye be warned.”

-Jay

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I work by the hour. For the past year or two I've been doing about 54-55 hrs week. I should be able to afford a rice cooker. I am not into single use appliances. I make mine in the microwave. It's rice, the difference between good and bad rice isn't worth any counter space.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I work by the hour. For the past year or two I've been doing about 54-55 hrs week. I should be able to afford a rice cooker. I am not into single use appliances. I make mine in the microwave. It's rice, the difference between good and bad rice isn't worth any counter space.
Mine is $29. It has a brown rice button, white rice button, a steamer basket, and warming mode. It cooks rice perfectly and starts beeping when it's finished. After I'm done with it I toss it in the pantry.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Sounds like the microwave. Including the bit about it being in the pantry.

I admit to it being more than $29.

CSB. The microwave was a wedding gift, 35 years it's been in use. Unlike our washer and dryer I haven't had to fix it. If the wave stops it's getting tossed. I hope to be able to keep washer and dryer going as long as me.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Rice cookers can make more than rice

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Funny i was just out with my wife and was thinking damn we need a rice cooker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.