• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Somebody got into one of my accounts a few years ago. I still have a screen shot of when they tried to change my address to a place in FL. Maybe I should pull a Corprin and send them a special gift in the mail
1642014023274.gif

I’d verify address and name then unleash all hell on them.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
One time a coworker and I accidentally swapped debit cards at lunch. After work, my card got declined at a gas station (invalid pin.) I just used a different card so I didn’t look like a bum. The next day I checked my account and dude had been buying snacks and donuts on my card 🤣 Then I saw his name on the card in my wallet

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I haven't played in like 20 years, but I will bet $500 zrickety bucks that I could take anyone in this forum in a Goldeneye match.

Only one rule, no Oddjob.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Ok, so this event happened in 2017. Based on the address(not even sure if that's the actual scammer), the guy was awarded the property in a divorce in 2019, and it was sold last year. The records show the guys name was Peter Rung(seriously?).

Big Cyber Security guy apparently...

https://www.nccinc.com/about-us

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-rung-a03bb6162

Likely they were just using this dudes address to cause him a headache, a false flag if you will. Looking over this dudes history, he wouldn’t be dumb enough to use his own address.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Interestingly enough, I never really saw people like this on the trail. But how many people mod their cars, and never see a track day?
🙋‍♂️

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Somebody got into one of my accounts a few years ago. I still have a screen shot of when they tried to change my address to a place in FL. Maybe I should pull a Corprin and send them a special gift in the mail
Someone stole my debit card information a few years ago and ordered a bunch of shit. They didn’t change the mailing address though. So all of the shit showed up on my doorstep, which actually proved to be even more of a headache when trying to dispute the charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.