GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Colour Choices: Tornado Red/Pure White? Help!

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
White with black mirrors - go on....

Where the white lines done after you parked your car or does your Parking Assistant thingy need re calibrating :D:D:D:D :p

James75

Go Kart Champion
Chris. Lol.

I just parked quickly to get the shot.

Actually the park assist uses the vehicle next to it so you often end up slightly slew of you use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James75

Go Kart Champion
Tornado Red is designed to be the classic sporty colour. Back in the '80's when the hot hatch thing went crazy, red was very much part of that, red trim or red carpets were common on fast cars of the time. Red on the Golf is seen as a link to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nyanga

Ready to race!
James,

You have changed your logo!

Looks nice and modern.

Mine is Black, which is beautiful when clean, but hard work keeping clean!

GJK

Ready to race!
Why get the same colour everybody else is getting (white, red, black)? Why not get a different colour? ;)

I wasn't in charge of choosing the colour of my TSI, but am quite happy with the light blue ("metallic silk blue", not sure if that's available everywhere)

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Why get the same colour everybody else is getting (white, red, black)? Why not get a different colour? ;)

I wasn't in charge of choosing the colour of my TSI, but am quite happy with the light blue ("metallic silk blue", not sure if that's available everywhere)

Silk Blue M, my first choice, had 3 black Golfs and love to detail my cars. :cool: :eek:

James75

Go Kart Champion
James,

You have changed your logo!

Looks nice and modern.

Mine is Black, which is beautiful when clean, but hard work keeping clean!

Cheers :)

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 1,294

ks888

i was in the same position and ended up getting white, due to the benefit of white go with everything and it reduce some heat since i live in florida.

TO_Turbo1

I'm conflicted. In Canada we only get four colours. My cars live outside so black & grey are out. I've had CW on my MK V GTI for 8 1/2 years so maybe TR the next time, but I flip between TR and PW depending on the the pic I see. If VW brought back RS in Canada my mind would be made up. Waiting for a 2016 so I've got lots of opportunity to overthink this. :D

Jay81194

Only just managed to get a chance to look at this post and surprised by all the replies but appreciate everyone's input!
I have seen numerous pure white in person (in the UK) and it's definitely the colour that catches my eye, above the black/silver options that I have seen. I think the White makes the body lines of the golf really 'pop' and look very sleek. But as originally posted white cars seem to be everywhere in the UK which makes me a little hesitant. Then I see a TR and immediately my confidence in PW changes. I am still yet to see a TR in person and my local VW dealership don't have any available to see.

To the post regarding the colours being so far apart; I didn't consider red until I had seen pictures on these forums and I was surprised, I thought it would look a lot flatter that it seems to in most pictures. I was always set on white coming from a dark (metallic nimbus grey) colour which is still like the day it left the dealership but I wanted something less reserved.