GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yea you could drive about 5 miles into the not so nice area and have unpaved streets. I had this dope apartment that they converted to townhomes. They called me into the office and told me they were going to sell them for about 300k if I wanted to buy it. I made about 50k/yr at the time and had a roommate lol... Now they're closer to 200k.
Dang
Yeah, very mild whey allergy. A teeny bit of milk is fine, but I can't overdo it. Gotta go for the the vegetarian/vegan protein supplements, too -- whey powder is a no-go. Luckily it's only whey and not casein, so I can eat plenty of cheese. Milk and/or cream used in most cooking and pastries seems to be fine as well -- must be something about cooking it.

GIF is accurate. I just want my bone broth and chicken tendies.
Lol chicken tendies

Good dairy makes my lip itch too, like oberweis . No problem with cheese either.

So that means the sun will be out later...
Yep, as long as i have some light till 530-6 im pretty happy. Means my commute home isnt in the dark.

The time after sunset is called civil twilight, its the roughly 25 min period after sunset where you still have some light to do activities .

torga

Autocross Champion
Man I love cheese.
Cheddar Gorge in Wales is legit.
Is that a whole valley made of cheese? And I refuse to accept any answer other than "yes".

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I love me some $4 NYC bodega bacon egg & cheese roll-wiches. That is a straight up treat in the morning.
You’re doing the NY bacon egg & cheese all wrong. It’s meant for a bagel, sir.

Only at a bodega will $4 get you one though. $6-8 is the going rate nowadays.

torga

Autocross Champion
You’re doing the NY bacon egg & cheese all wrong. It’s meant for a bagel, sir.

Only at a bodega will $4 get you one though. $5-7 is the going rate nowadays.
These are both correct bacon egg & cheese sandwiches. Kossar's has a great bacon egg & cheese on a bagel - their bagels are good and chewy.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Is that a whole valley made of cheese? And I refuse to accept any answer other than "yes".

"Cheddar Gorge is a limestone gorge in the Mendip Hills, near the village of Cheddar, Somerset, England. The gorge is the site of the Cheddar show caves, where Britain's oldest complete human skeleton, Cheddar Man, estimated to be over 9,000 years old, was found in 1903."

It was where Cheddar Cheese was basically invented.

torga

Autocross Champion
"Cheddar Gorge is a limestone gorge in the Mendip Hills, near the village of Cheddar, Somerset, England. The gorge is the site of the Cheddar show caves, where Britain's oldest complete human skeleton, Cheddar Man, estimated to be over 9,000 years old, was found in 1903."

It was where Cheddar Cheese was basically invented.
While informative, the answer wasn't "yes", so I can't accept it. I require natural geographic cheese formations.
D4NfFWu.gif

torga

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Happy Friday

Man I love cheese.
Cheddar Gorge in Wales is legit.
u wut m8
this^
These are both correct bacon egg & cheese sandwiches. Kossar's has a great bacon egg & cheese on a bagel - their bagels are good and chewy.
that NYC chopped cheese though
Don't worry, I'll bring you guys back some.
View attachment 166061
in4bleucheesecrumbles

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Happy Friday.

Might try to duck out early today. Rumor is... 50F this weekend. Might racekar. Gotta do an earl change, swap out the passenger seat for the stock one I bought a month ago, replace the shredded wheel liner, and probably make all the swaybar adjustments for the season since I'll have it apart.