GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Well i believe I am quoting Jakes post, first try, yeah it seems not terrible on phone but taptotalk was an easy. That being said, who knows if the future will get one app that is like that. As for MBP, yeah, get that. I have a 2011 mpb 16gb ram and its still strong 8 years later. I have to used a windows for work (ssms) and it sucks. Too much bloat ware and updates and linux is the way to go imo. Whatever you get make sure you have 16gb ram. I like apple cuz integrations for iwatch, ipad, phone, ect. If you get a laptop windows, i mean there are ways to connect all the devices but its utterly seemless on macOS

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Nice on the eyes. I also like the little details you can add about your car in your profile now.

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I guess ill have to get used to no taptotalk. That was 90% of how I used the site :/ I know it wasnt perfect but, I will say the site does look great via browser and functionality is a lot smoother,

This. I'll now have to keep a chrome page open on my phone....forever.

GeoBog

Ready to race!
Not bad this new interface.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
web interface looks good. However, uploading photos using the mobile interface made them humongous - that was my favorite thing about Tapatalk, easy to upload pics. Am I doing something wrong?