GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Unless it's way easier to post photos here now, that's the number 1 thing Tapatalk made much easier.

Looks like it is. I didn't have to upload this goofy image to a 3rd party image host do get it to show up here.
TEST.jpg

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Unless it's way easier to post photos here now, that's the number 1 thing Tapatalk made much easier.
Posting photos seems to be pretty straight forward, looks like you just need to click the icon above the arrow,
14734AAB-2909-4FBA-A009-86B8E463CA55.jpeg

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
So now my username has been changed from Thumper to Thumper1 because somebody on MKV made their account in 2007 with Thumper.

They haven't posted or logged in since 2012 though.......... lol

How about Thumper! Instead, the exclamation point lets you know it's epic. :)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So now my username has been changed from Thumper to Thumper1 because somebody on MKV made their account in 2007 with Thumper.

They haven't posted or logged in since 2012 though.......... lol

How about Thumper! Instead, the exclamation point lets you know it's epic. :)

Thumper1 is better because you're #1.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Test pic

Attachments

• tapatalk_1561036881358.jpeg
    tapatalk_1561036881358.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 101

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I guess ill have to get used to no taptotalk. That was 90% of how I used the site :/ I know it wasnt perfect but, I will say the site does look great via browser and functionality is a lot smoother,

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I guess ill have to get used to no taptotalk. That was 90% of how I used the site :/ I know it wasnt perfect but, I will say the site does look great via browser and functionality is a lot smoother,

It’s not as bad as it seemed at first, definitely not impossible to use via iOS although I am looking forward to picking up a MacBook or laptop (open to suggestions btw, not to sidetrack this thread)