GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can you drink cold water as soon as you wake up?

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Me personally, i cant. My body seems to just about spew up everytime i do it.

My missus is trying to get me to do this for some stupid health kick reason. I cant do it, but that feels normal.

Anyone out there that cant digest cold water as soon as they wake up?

akoni

AiNoKeA
your body will get used to it..me personally im military so i have no choice but to drink cold water before bed and upon waking up to do pt. usually a 3-6 mile run at 6 am. lol health kick...gl with that. i prefer to drink beer upon waking up..hahaha

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
First thing I do when I get up in the morning is take a huge dump.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
your body will get used to it..me personally im military so i have no choice but to drink cold water before bed and upon waking up to do pt. usually a 3-6 mile run at 6 am. lol health kick...gl with that. i prefer to drink beer upon waking up..hahaha

nice, what branch? im going into OCS for the Marines this summer so i will know all about the morning strolls:headbang:

back on topic... i drink water every morning when i wake up and it doesnt phase me a bit

akoni

AiNoKeA
nice, what branch? im going into OCS for the Marines this summer so i will know all about the morning strolls:headbang:

back on topic... i drink water every morning when i wake up and it doesnt phase me a bit

Army...oh yea GL in OCS looks like a career move. i chose SFAS over a green to gold packet. :23:

i worked with 1 marine while fighting in sadr city few months ago, good man! he saved my PL's life after getting shrapnel on his neck from an EFP.

back on topic...yea water does the body good. :thumbsup:

:threadjacked: i know

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
dont usual do it but im sure i could. orange juice on the other hand is too acidy for me when its real early. i prefer a smoke and gatorade when i first wake up.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
i love powered suger ice tea mix so i grab my giant cups that i only use, fill them up and slurp down that shit like its going out of style. either that or soda. i cant drink water, id drink powerade before id drink water if i need to (sporting event or something)

AdvanSuper

Banned
I drink about 3 liters a night at work the really big bottles. And when I'm home sometimes soda.

I was the same way I hated drinking water but you get used to it and it is good lol... When you drink it all the time you notice that it is not so good with certain food.. Like Chinese food for example I need Coca-Cola for that lol..

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
The only time drinking water makes me throwup is if I'm really hungover and I drink it too fast, then I want more water and can't get enough.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I can drink water thats been in the fridge all night or sitting on my desk allnight.

Before I go to bed I have a bottle or2 orwater,and when I wake up the first thing I do is grab a bottle of water from the fridge