GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boomba DV atmospheric adapter

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Wait, so to be clear, will this work with an aftermarket intake (spacing-wise)?

Depends on the intake because my GFB dv+ would rub on the Neuspeed coupling and clamp until I switched back to the stock dv.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Depends on the intake because my GFB dv+ would rub on the Neuspeed coupling and clamp until I switched back to the stock dv.

What he said. With the stock intake this almost rubs on the turbo pipe. I mentioned that in my review video of the adapter.

lv2bll54

Passed Driver's Ed
any update?
Fitment is great and the sound is amazing. Turns so many heads! This thing is obnoxious haha!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

madelinot

Ready to race!
Has anyone successfully installed the Boomba spacer on the 2015+ Golf R? I could not make it fit, the intake is in the way. I am mechanically inclined and I really don't see how it could possibly fit. I may have this for sale soon.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I like mine! Came to pick it up from boomba racing directly a month or so ago. At first it was a little much.. it literally PSSH!!'es EVERY TIME you let off the throttle. Lol. No sneaking around anymore!

Almost annoyed, I took it off, but then something really felt missing so I put it back on and just love it. It does sound good and I can testify as well to the chirp on high boost let off. #racecar status :lol:

Good product for great price.

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
I like mine! Came to pick it up from boomba racing directly a month or so ago. At first it was a little much.. it literally PSSH!!'es EVERY TIME you let off the throttle. Lol. No sneaking around anymore!

Almost annoyed, I took it off, but then something really felt missing so I put it back on and just love it. It does sound good and I can testify as well to the chirp on high boost let off. #racecar status :lol:

Good product for great price.
You know what though, if you just drive normal, it really isn't that loud. On my commute to work, sometimes I forget that I have it. It's just when I start to push it that you hear the pssshhh and when you really open it up and get into boost, yup you hear that chirp. I'm a ricer at heart so I love that chirp. lol

Bawlti

Ready to race!
Has anyone successfully installed the Boomba spacer on the 2015+ Golf R? I could not make it fit, the intake is in the way. I am mechanically inclined and I really don't see how it could possibly fit. I may have this for sale soon.

Do we finally know if this fits on the Golf R?

Do you have an aftermarket intake?