GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
I think we could have like 50 logs to you within 24 hours George if it would help in auto tune! Just put out the word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrodee

Ready to race!
I think we could have like 50 logs to you within 24 hours George if it would help in auto tune! Just put out the word

^^^

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
It's awesome and non detectable

Norsk982

Ready to race!
Placed a order on the JB4 last night!

For those who are familiar with Wawa gas station, and they only offer 92 octane. Will it be fine with Map 2 on JB4?

roclandsfinest23

Ready to race!
I've been running the JB4 for a few months with 0 issues. Went to make some changes and I keep getting the error "error connecting to jb4"

Any suggestions on troubleshooting to fix that? Thanks

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I've been running the JB4 for a few months with 0 issues. Went to make some changes and I keep getting the error "error connecting to jb4"

Any suggestions on troubleshooting to fix that? Thanks

Check pins on data cable. Might pop it open to see if all of them are still plugged in to the connector.

Norsk982

Ready to race!
Anyone have pictures of their engine bay with the JB4 plugged? I am curious to see how you guys do it that way I can make it look neat without messy wires.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone have pictures of their engine bay with the JB4 plugged? I am curious to see how you guys do it that way I can make it look neat without messy wires.

Sure I will take one for you and post later.

KyloRenGTIMK7

Been running jb4 map 2 stock with e25. Just installed catless dp last night. Want to push the car a little more but nothing crazy. Was thinking maybe just adding 1 psi to every value over the map 2 settings. Anyone know the map 2 settings or should I try a different route?

Mk7Tracker

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the upgrade...damn DP cel. Would still love to see a speed limiter mod...maybe a radio button with a warranty warning once it's sorted?