GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bilstein - Invests in New Aftermarket & Motorsports CNC Center

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Nice find and thanks for sharing!

It would be nice to see more options for DCC. I hope now that the market has opened up to NA we will see more and more!

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Nice find and thanks for sharing!

It would be nice to see more options for DCC. I hope now that the market has opened up to NA we will see more and more!

Agreed, right now only KW offers a plug in play DCC system for vehicles with factory DCC and a ECU DCC system for vehicles that did not get DCC from the factory. Definitely need some competition in this arena to fight high prices.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
I may be wrong, but I only remember seeing the KW DDC system for MK6 DCC GTIs. I would guess no matter what system comes out with DCC compatibility may be quite high in price because of all the R&D required to interface their system with the MK7s CAN-BUS. That is assuming whatever system comes out attempts to use the sensors that come on the vehicle for DCC so it can have the same benefits from the factory. I suppose they could just use the infotainment screen as a controller to just adjust the dampening level.

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
Although this is great news for Bilstein, unfortunately this new CNC center will not affect the development of the DCC dampers for the Golf. Those dampers including the production will be coming out of Germany.

Great news is that they are already planned.