Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

Merkle

Banned
Alan how satisfied with your MX-5??

9.5/10

It has some issues that are local to my car, like the top having been shittly replaced and not having an LSD, but overall I love the Mx-5. It's mega loud on the interstate doe, that's the missing .5, also the highway mileage isn't as good as you would think, and the stereo sucks serious balls.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
9.5/10

It has some issues that are local to my car, like the top having been shittly replaced and not having an LSD, but overall I love the Mx-5. It's mega loud on the interstate doe, that's the missing .5, also the highway mileage isn't as good as you would think, and the stereo sucks serious balls.

Interesting. What do you typically see on the highway?? When you say the stereo is bad, how bad are we talking??

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Did they find the plane?? I'm googling now

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Bonus pic because my first attempt looks like I'm smelling a fart.

LOL

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I submitted a dog application today, copycat. Nice looking dog though!

Nicely done Abbey. :laugh:

lol

Thanks, congrats to you too. Now we just have to wait.

I've wanted to submit a couple days ago, but didn't get the approval from the roommates until yesterday.

Nice. So much pup love happening today

:laugh: That is fantastic

I saw his one black eye, and I couldn't resist. Plus my mom said she had a dog just like him growing up, so she liked him.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
lol

Thanks, congrats to you too. Now we just have to wait.

I've wanted to submit a couple days ago, but didn't get the approval from the roommates until yesterday.

I saw his one black eye, and I couldn't resist. Plus my mom said she had a dog just like him growing up, so she liked him.

I wasn't planning on getting a dog yet - probably a month or two out. But I was browsing the pet sites this morning to procrastinate and came across the listing for him and the rest of his litter and couldn't wait. Fingers crossed I hear back soon!

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Also shopping for car insurance.

I contacted Liberty Mutual, got a call this morning. $4652 a year.

:eek: why is your insurance so high

Status
Not open for further replies.