GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BCS Center Silencer Delete Pipe With Drone Delete Tube

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
After demand from guys not looking to invest in a full system we have developed a non droning 3.0" Center silencer delete pipe - as far as I'm aware this is the only 3.0" pipe.

We did the initial testing to prove the drone point - and sure enough on the kick down at 4000 rpm the drone was terrible in all modes.
So completed the prototype with our 'Drone Delete Tube', and re tested. The result is spot on no drone - nice and sedate whilst pottering around and then a great full on sound when in 'hoon' mode...

Last edited:

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
After demand from guys not looking to invest in a full system we have developed a non droning 3.0" Center silencer delete pipe - as far as I'm aware this is the only 3.0" pipe.

We did the initial testing to prove the drone point - and sure enough on the kick down at 4000 rpm the drone was terrible in all modes.

So completed the prototype with our 'Drone Delete Tube', and re tested. The result is spot on no drone - nice and sedate whilst pottering around and then a great full on sound when in 'hoon' mode...

Wouldn't pay a dime for that contraption,over priced junk

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
So all this is is a another version of the OEM resonator delete kit ...?

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

Well let's say that he tried gave it his best shot,he might be able to get people in the UK to buy this because apparently theres not a lot of choices there from what I've been told.I find it very amusing that this guy didn't put down any prices,$300+for that comes out to almost $550+taxes,that's Canadian price.Glad we live in North America,atleast here we have choices.For that kind of money I could think of a lot of better things to buy.

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry - price is £225.00 + £30.00 shipping.
just offering an alternative into the market place (has to be a positive thing surely).
Cheers

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I see you dropped your price with in the last 18hrs wow
And by btw don't use cheap on my car like you stated
Good way to piss someone off
Good luck with your product
You can erase what ever on your forum all you want just shows me how much of a ***** you are
As for my knowledge on gasoline/diesel engines I breath and each the shit including exhausts
DONE!!!!!!!!

yo_marc

Ready to race!
Exhausts like this are big in the gen-5 Camaro crowd. I'm sure on other v8 platforms too. Nice to see this offered for our cars.

Does this one offer an adjustable cap to fine tune the resonant frequency?

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
I see you dropped your price with in the last 18hrs wow
And by btw don't use cheap on my car like you stated
Good way to piss someone off
Good luck with your product
You can erase what ever on your forum all you want just shows me how much of a ***** you are
As for my knowledge on gasoline/diesel engines I breath and each the shit including exhausts
DONE!!!!!!!!

Wtf someone's going through that time of the month...

I just got my BCS Powervalve cat back from Fed Ex today.
Goes on tomorrow hooking up to my 42DD downpipe. Can't wait.

The quality of the unit I recieved was amazing. Beautiful welds. Trick system. Can't wait to give it a whirl. And Nige was incredibly responsive to (Exhaustive) questions and even called me from across the pond to talk at length.

If this system is built with the quality of the powervalve system, it's going to be top notch. And Nige has been great to deal with.

One more thing, the pound is weak right now, which is a big part of the reason I pulled the trigger. My $$ is going far in the UK at the moment.

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
Exhausts like this are big in the gen-5 Camaro crowd. I'm sure on other v8 platforms too. Nice to see this offered for our cars.

Does this one offer an adjustable cap to fine tune the resonant frequency?

Thanks for the interest - your absolutely right to raise that... When we develop this sort of product we design it with an adjustable length tube to allow for fine tuning. However, in reality the longer the tube the greater the drone cancellation effect - on this occasion we pretty much maxed out the available space without getting all weird and complicated and bringing the tube back on itself. The end result dropped the loaded drone as the revs drop from 4000 to 3500 on the up shift. I know that for some that was never going to be a problem but we just wanted to remove it completely...
thanks for the interest.

Price is based on a forum member discount off the retail which we are offering in the UK.
Cheers
Nige