GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi TT

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I saw two of the new TTs when I was out at the Nuburgring the week before last. Stunning looking beasties, nice interior too, and they were pretty damn quick around the track (the one I had a close look at was the 3.2DSG with I suspect the optional uberdampers, whatever they're called). Much nicer looking than the old one IMHO.

newtogolf

if i was choosing between a TT and an R32 (same price) it would be the TT.

ZoomBy

Go Kart Champion
i like the old one better, the headlights flowed a lot better on the original design, this one looks like a 2002 TT with a ford focus headlight conversion

newtogolf

cmdrfire said:
Agreed. Only thing is rear seats of R32 are a bit more practical than TT.

the whole 2 seater/coupes are tempting and its so easy to dismiss a practical hatchback when you dont have children/not married.

but ive had times where the practicality has been needed, ie having friends in the back or trying to get a lot of stuff in, which is useless in a 2 seater.

thing is if u are interested in having space in the back, the object is defeated if u go for a 2 door.

but then again, 2 door achieves the best of both worlds as u got a smoother coupe look.

cmdrfire

newtogolf said:
the whole 2 seater/coupes are tempting and its so easy to dismiss a practical hatchback when you dont have children/not married.

but ive had times where the practicality has been needed, ie having friends in the back or trying to get a lot of stuff in, which is useless in a 2 seater.

thing is if u are interested in having space in the back, the object is defeated if u go for a 2 door.

but then again, 2 door achieves the best of both worlds as u got a smoother coupe look.

I'm not married nor do I have children :wink: I was just pointing out the one really redeeming feature of the R32... I drive a 3-door myself...

newtogolf

yeah, enjoy the freedom of the golf. cos once theres children were gona be deciding between mondeos and vectras