bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
looks brill!! i would!
starting price and stats anyone?

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
the old one was too popular and was played out... it was stunning when it ca,e out

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I think the GTI MKV interior looks nicer. At least my package 2 with leather, satellite/6disc, sunroof, and dual climate control does. The inside (including the dash) of the TT just looks cheaper IMO. Then again I remember not liking the basic package for the GTI either. Boy what that leather and dual climate control do for my car in the looks category. I'm not raggin on the other options, I'm just saying for the adtional $2000+ you get a much more luxurious interior look to the GTI (better than the TT).

bilbos

On the Kop
kirk180 said:
I think the GTI MKV interior looks nicer. At least my package 2 with leather, satellite/6disc, sunroof, and dual climate control does. The inside (including the dash) of the TT just looks cheaper IMO. Then again I remember not liking the basic package for the GTI either. Boy what that leather and dual climate control do for my car in the looks category. I'm not raggin on the other options, I'm just saying for the adtional $2000+ you get a much more luxurious interior look to the GTI (better than the TT).

I don't know if the interior of the TT differs from the one I used to have when in the UK, but that cabin was the best interior I have ever been in. Don't get me wrong, inside the GTI is a nice place to be, but the TT was something else.