GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arm Downpipe

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Very happy with the ARM catted DP when I had it installed. Fit and finish are great and I love the fact that it uses vband connections to make install or removal painless.
Never had any issues with smell and it was surprisingly quiet when I had it paired with my stock catback. It also comes with adapters to both stock and 3" aftermarket catbacks.

I actually have mine for sale, but it's only for the AWD cars. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...for-awd-cts-tip-cts-intake-hose-socal.388321/

What13

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Yeah, the Depo one is very appealing, but currently out of stock. I’m going to contact them and see if they’ve got a wait list or something.

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Just received email from ARM: For those with a 1.8 tsi, ARM now offers a version with the connector that fits the smaller exhaust tubing. Both catted and catless versions, same price:

Volkswagen made the 2.0T and 1.8T downpipes almost identical, with one exception...the midpipe connection. On the 1.8T the midpipe connection is slightly smaller than on the 2.0T, leaving a gap when trying to install a downpipe specifically for the 2.0T.

Our new 1.8T downpipe is designed to fit your MK7 Golf or SportWagen perfectly. Check out our new catless downpipe for the 1.8T HERE.

• SS304 Stainless Steel
• CNC Machined V-Band System
• Increased Power and Torque

• Faster Turbo Spool
• Improved Exhaust Note

Our 1.8T downpipe is available in both catted and catless variants, and will fit the following models:

Volkswagen Golf VII FWD 1.8T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII Sportwagen FWD 1.8T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII Facelift FWD 1.8T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII SportWagen Facelift FWD 1.8T Gen3

If you need help with your build, let us know! Our team of enthusiasts are here to assist you with your project.

-The ARM Team

PS Use coupon code ARMED10 to get 10% off your next order!

hammermortyy

For anyone who's owned a catted ARM downpipe for longer than a year or two how have these held up? Anyone hear of them cracking? I know people say a lot of negative things about the CTS downpipes but haven't read anything bad about ARM downpipes and they're at the same price point.

I'm between this and the HPA catted downpipe which has a 300 cell cat over the ARM 200 cell. It's currently a few hundred dollars more than the ARM unit.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
For anyone who's owned a catted ARM downpipe for longer than a year or two how have these held up? Anyone hear of them cracking? I know people say a lot of negative things about the CTS downpipes but haven't read anything bad about ARM downpipes and they're at the same price point.

I'm between this and the HPA catted downpipe which has a 300 cell cat over the ARM 200 cell. It's currently a few hundred dollars more than the ARM unit.
My ARM held up for the near 2 years it's been on. No complaints and no issues outside I purchased mine before they offered the smaller adapter for the 1.8T so I had to make one.

CTS have issues with the dual prong support snapping at the bracket from my reading on some cars. I believe it is/was hollow?

Boje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

I've had an ARM downpipe on my R for two and a bit years and about 25k miles, no complaints so far.

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
CTS will smell and drone horribly on the highway