GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any is20 guys with dragy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I want to see what you are doing for 60-100 mph. I'll even welcome is12 and is38 guys as well.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Lol! I think you have a slight advantage. I'm in the mid 6's currently with my is20, slushbox sportwagen on 93. Flex fuel file will be next. Hopefully that gets me into the 5's. My shift at 93 mph with the auto kills a few tenths

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
That is coming soon. I have the ethanol sensor and harness. Just need to hook it up so I can get the flex fuel file. My goal with the flash was to be as fast as I was on the jb4 with e30 on just 93. Fastest jb4 e30 was 6.47 on level ground. So I'm very close. I dont have e85 readily available by me, so having a better 93 tune is much appreciated

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I have stock is20 from a golf S3. Stock software from APR. Stock DSG from APR.

Low 3s
What? The S3 is an is38. What car are you? Stock software and dsg from APR? That is called tuned and not stock. So unless you are a hybrid with mpi and ethanol an a kill tune, then low 3's is bullshit

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Have draggy to back it up. Any more negative talks and i will report to the admins for harassment.

(hope you like jokes)

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
If it does don't worry, they'll get banned. They were all issued a stern warning in the other thread.

BTW, if you ever get bored, you can browse through all of the 1/4 mile entries on Dragy and look for ordinary Golfs, Sportwagens and Alltracks from say 13.0 to 11.5 in the 1/4 mile to get an idea of what people are running.
Whenever I try to, it won't load more than like 200 entries. Plus unless someone shares a 60-130 or a 1/4 mile, they dont post. I dont have enough straight clear roads to do 130. So I use the 60-100 for my gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.