GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another spark plug option?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Alright, I checked the Factory Gap. All were between .22 to .24 so should be good from factory.

I dropped them in as is. Don't fuck with that style spark plug gap.

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
I did not gap them. So far so good

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
So after taking out the Factory plugs I could see that there were NGK's. Pretty black and gunked up with only 13,000 .KM's on them.

The RS7 plugs idle buttery smooth vs. factory, even on cold starts and while warming up in -2 Celsius (I thought it was colder plugs were supposed to be worse during cold starts and not fully wamed up).

Fuel consumption on a long drive (which I normally take) has improved quite a bit also (maybe placebo?).

Did anyone else experiencing this?

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
So after taking out the Factory plugs I could see that there were NGK's. Pretty black and gunked up with only 13,000 .KM's on them.

The RS7 plugs idle buttery smooth vs. factory, even on cold starts and while warming up in -2 Celsius (I thought it was colder plugs were supposed to be worse during cold starts and not fully wamed up).

Fuel consumption on a long drive (which I normally take) has improved quite a bit also (maybe placebo?).

Did anyone else experiencing this?

If you are comparing to an old plug the new ones will feel better. If you compared to brand new factory plugs I doubt you would be able to tell the difference.

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
Put a set of these in last night and the car feels a bit smoother. granted i am coming from a set of OE plugs re-gapped to .025