GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AMS Performance

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
Premium company for a premium price I bet, yikes! Hopefully their cat back won't be too expensive. Was looking at the AWE track edition, but I'm curious to see what AMS comes out with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
Someone on vortex said 2400$ DP and 1200$ intake haha

An AMS rep came on vortex and said that was not true. Under a grand for DP according to the guy. Their website has info on products they are preparing for the MK7 R platform.

Last edited:

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
He was looking at a Porsche DP I think and was potentially being sarcastic.

Prices are much more reasonable but I wonder how much that ti exhaust will be...

There stuff is usually on point though.

I can't to hear how it sounds! So far I'm pretty much decided on AWE for the deep tone & I'd also be curious to see what HPA does with theirs.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I can't to hear how it sounds! So far I'm pretty much decided on AWE for the deep tone & I'd also be curious to see what HPA does with theirs.

^ This

I will save up for a good sound for my R

skotcoop

Ready to race!
I would hand over my money to them way before APR...;)
And they'll certainly take it. Probably looking at $4500 for the mid grade package of intake, intercooler, and down pipe. And maybe they'll throw in a boost gauge.

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
And they'll certainly take it. Probably looking at $4500 for the mid grade package of intake, intercooler, and down pipe. And maybe they'll throw in a boost gauge.

Hopefully they won't be that expensive. I def would not pay that much for those items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Hopefully they won't be that expensive. I def would not pay that much for those items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the STX400 for the evo which adds 100hp over stock starts at $3989. And if those pictures are of the actual products I'd guess they be more expensive than the EVO. Especially if thats the intake.