GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I Rice If ...?

RichardCranium

Ready to race!
Don't engage this clown. The ignore function works wonderfully and he can blather on incessantly on top of his soapbox and he'll never be the wiser that no one is listening to him.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
at least I learned what SJW stands for...thx Google

They are a really sad lot of people arnt they? It's funny when they get offended they are white and hear something about a different race than white. My buddy is 100% native and most definitely looks it. I said something to him along the lines of come on you damn redskin Indian, this woman flipped out on me, yelling in a busy store that I'm this and that and I should feel terrible. My boy said shut the hell up you stupid ass white bitch, I bet you dont have a drop of indian blood in you! People just need to mind their own business, we joke, we say some really fucked up things about each other, but she had be nosy and then insert her in us talking. I overhear others talking and hear some shit, maybe it's something I dont like. I do not like it but I'm not going to say something to you, I just think my thoughts and move on with life. Think about what they could do with the time wasted to lecturing people and they laugh at you, you could get a job and move out of your parents house...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
at the slight risk of PO'ing Slow/Mods I somewhat agreed with Bill. I don't see a problem with how Rice is used in this thread but understand his point. The attacking others with different viewpoints is wrong...and he seemed more to be discussing it rather than insulting. All for poking fun at friends/making them cringe and we do it often.

Jim

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
at the slight risk of PO'ing Slow/Mods I somewhat agreed with Bill. I don't see a problem with how Rice is used in this thread but understand his point. The attacking others with different viewpoints is wrong...and he seemed more to be discussing it rather than insulting. All for poking fun at friends/making them cringe and we do it often.

Jim

Agreed. It was pretty polite in discussion he brought forward. I've seen more rude responses from others in the thread thus far.

Yep. God Job Bill.

We read it and we hear you!

Reboot

Passed Driver's Ed
People got pissed because they don't want to be lectured by somebody who thinks and behaves like their holier than thou, we are here for the cars, his discussion was not about cars. I have seen forums before have a section called Off-Topic maybe we need a subsection like that where a discussion that he wanted would be more appropriate and people can go into it out of their own free will.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Insecure and/or dumb people often get pissed and feel like they’re being preached to.

Ugh I wish i knew how to use GIFS i would add that one of Muggys giggling...

cause its true :)

Reboot

Passed Driver's Ed
It's not about being insecure/dumb I simply don't wanna hear it in here, this is one of the few places that is free of politics and I would like for it stay that way. Now can we get back to talking about what is rice or not.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Real quick before I submit things I think are cheesy: there’s a public benefit to speaking up if the discourse can be improved.

Gold on rims

Slammed suspension where you can’t see the entire tire

Badge removal or alteration, especially blackening

MATTE PAINT

Smoked light covers

Additional rear spoiler action

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Real quick before I submit things I think are cheesy: there’s a public benefit to speaking up if the discourse can be improved.

Gold on rims

Slammed suspension where you can’t see the entire tire

Badge removal or alteration, especially blackening

MATTE PAINT

Smoked light covers

Additional rear spoiler action

I have 3 of those.
Made the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro