GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I Rice If ...?

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I do just fine. I see you have 1,800 posts since July? Get a life buddy.
"RACE
INSPIRED
COSMETIC
ENHANCEMENT" what a load of bullshit you're not fooling anyone.

I am being paid while writing on the forum. Works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I do just fine. I see you have 1,800 posts since July? Get a life buddy.
"RACE
INSPIRED
COSMETIC
ENHANCEMENT" what a load of bullshit you're not fooling anyone.

Hey dummy, the only reason you have a post count is because you are a white knight social justice warrior who get triggered simply by the word "trigger". Grow up, grow some balls, learn how the world works, and then never post on any forum ever again.

Me: "Hey guys that rice was really good!"
You: "OMG you are so racist how can you say rice, that offends all Asian people."

You know there is a saying that if you think everyone is crazy (or racist in this case), you are the crazy one (or racist in this case).

I'm pretty sure you have two accounts and go around the forums being a social justice warrior. There was another account with like you exact same post count. You two were just bouncing the same thought between you. It was pretty cute actually.

Tico63

Ready to race!
haha its funny you say that cause the remus quad axleback is on my wish list

Well, I think the tips look gorgeous themselves. But the idea of changing just the tips seems a little bit lame. If you were to get the entire exhaust, it would justify it in my opinion.

But then again, if you're just changing the tips, then it's purely cosmetic. And there's nothing wrong with that.

So I'm kinda flip flopping, but I guess if you look like the look of quad tips and you want to change the cosmetics your tips then that's fine. I personally think they look nice, but it's kinda lame to just change the tips. But no one will notice unless they look under your car.

By the way, if you want to change to quad tips, I believe you'll need to switch out your rear diffuser to the Golf R one.

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
ok so this thread took a turn for the worse quickly lol.
I don't like gaudy cosmetics on anything in my life, especially not my beautiful Mk7 GTI!!!!! It would be like a supermodel getting a bad collagen injection and ruining their face! lol:eek:

rg2002

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm pretty sure you have two accounts and go around the forums being a social justice warrior. There was another account with like you exact same post count. You two were just bouncing the same thought between you. It was pretty cute actually.

No, I don't have two accounts. Just this one. I don't know anything about the other account to which you refer.

I love my GTI and joined this site to learn more about it. But when I read another post earlier this week that used the phrase "jewed" I spoke out and the moderators did nothing. Today seeing the use of "rice" I see a pattern here. It's a shame.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
No, I don't have two accounts. Just this one.

I love my GTI and joined this site to learn more about it. But when I read another post earlier this week that used the phrase "jewed" I spoke out and the moderators did nothing. Today seeing the use of "rice" I see a pattern here. It's a shame.

The mods deleted it you troll. Stop whining and move on. Do you need your hand held

rg2002

Passed Driver's Ed
The mods deleted it you troll. Stop whining and move on. Do you need your hand held

There was a post by another person which quoted the term you used. I asked the mods to delete that as well. Last time I looked the post with the quote was still up. If it's gone now than I apologize to the moderators

wlfpck

Ready to race!
No, I don't have two accounts. Just this one. I don't know anything about the other account to which you refer.

The term rice has been used WAY long ago. It's been used to describe everything from civics to cavaliers, neons, jettas, etc.

Basically any econo-car that people wanted to "soup up" like in fast and furious (the original) with stickers, fart cans, intakes, underglow, etc.

This is NOT a term created in the last couple years/recently. Hell the term was around before the myspace days.

Not sure how "rice" is racist as tons of cultures use rice.

Tico63

Ready to race!

Damn dude. You're not living in the real world. If that offends you then you need to reflect on yourself. I don't know what the word jewed means or how it was used but the word rice is not being used in a racist connotation. I agree that if jewed or rice is used in a racist connotation then it should be frowned upon, but seriously.. do you really think we live in such a perfect world?

Plenty of people say nasty things in different platforms, forums, politics, and the list goes on and on. It's the nature of the difficult world we live in and obviously it's not right.

If comments on the internet strike a nerve, you're going to get a rough wake up call when the real world hits you.

Tico63

Ready to race!
I bet he would claim the term “boy racer” is “ageist” LOL

That is literally the EQUIVALENT of saying ricer offends Asian people. I was thinking of something similar to ricer and you hit it perfectly :)

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
If anyone is wondering how I’ve been able to post so much, I literally sit in my car for hours a day sometimes waiting to follow people around as a PI lol. So while it kind of sucks to sit here at least it’s in my sick Golf and I can read forums and learn stuff. Eventually I should learn the platform really well like how I know older Porsche’s and be able to regurgitate that knowledge