GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fucking finally. Forum is dead without your thread. It's just spark plugs and guys talking about wiping asses, which is actually very weird. Very weird.

That's coming from an ass aficionado such as yourself, too...

I gotta seize the opportunity to get some good logs for Nick, so he can tell me if everything is alright, or if there's something wrong with my car and I need to go back and overpay for a GLI immediately :ROFLMAO:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It really isn't a case of me being against continuing the logging\tuning process either way, but I just honestly haven't had any good chances for it. Roads are either wet, or the temperature is single digits and I can't get traction anyway. Tonight is the first night in a while it's been above freezing, and the roads are actually dry.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It really isn't a case of me being against continuing the logging\tuning process either way, but I just honestly haven't had any good chances for it. Roads are either wet, or the temperature is single digits and I can't get traction anyway. Tonight is the first night in a while it's been above freezing, and the roads are actually dry.
Better get going then. 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Then you really need to wait for more heat and tires

Yeah.

Good news is, I did a few pulls on both tunes, and didn't have any issues, tune\performance wise. No popping EPCs :ROFLMAO:

The bad news is, I didn't get shit for usable logs.

EQT 3rd Gear
EQT 3rd Gear #2
EQT 2nd through 4th

Sneeky 3rd Gear
Sneeky 3rd Gear #2

Ya'll can take a look at them and let me know if you guys see anything that should send me into my next anxiety attack, but it's nothing I can actually send to Sneeky\EQT for them to use :ROFLMAO:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah.

Good news is, I did a few pulls on both tunes, and didn't have any issues, tune\performance wise. No popping EPCs :ROFLMAO:

The bad news is, I didn't get shit for usable logs.

EQT 3rd Gear
EQT 3rd Gear #2
EQT 2nd through 4th

Sneeky 3rd Gear
Sneeky 3rd Gear #2

Ya'll can take a look at them and let me know if you guys see anything that should send me into my next anxiety attack, but it's nothing I can actually send to Sneeky\EQT for them to use :ROFLMAO:
And you won't risk logging when it's warmer during the day? I wouldn't advise it but wondered.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
And you won't risk logging when it's warmer during the day? I wouldn't advise it but wondered.

Not really a good local place to do it. It's not really easy (or safe) to slow down to 35mph on a stretch of highway when there's other traffic around. It's easier at night because I can go out at 10pm because the roads are mostly empty.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Can you do the onramp trick? Mainly what I do out here. Sit in a parking lot right next to an onramp and wait for traffic to die in my favor, make a quick right and there you have a nice way to get a log without being an asshole.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Or 4th gear logs

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
You won’t get traction until summer tires and warmer days. Even then 3rd can be a handful. Chill until spring my dude.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Or 4th gear logs

I never asked, but I know both EQT and Sneeky like seeing the full range of the gear. 4th tops out a little fast to consistently get full logs of...