GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Page 400! Woo!

Pressure washer will be delivered tomorrow. Double woo!

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
FWIW I’ve heard Beadmaker has some issues with dust attraction. I personally haven’t used it, but something to keep an eye out for.

I dove down this rabbit hole about a year ago now and I’ve found the the P&S products are an awesome combination of value and performance.

I am now a believer in the ceramic coat too. I was skeptical at first but it lives up to the hype. I love being able to blow dry the car. If you don’t want to coat it though Gyeon Wet Coat makes the surface hydrophobic enough to blow dry.

Also with your $120 worth of MF towels you should pick up some P&S Rags to Riches MF towel wash. Works really well. You should read up on MF towel care if you haven’t already. It’s really hard to keep them nice and lint free.

I use almost everything Matt @ OG does but I buy most of it from Detailed Image. They’ve almost always got a good sale going on or free shipping.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
FWIW I’ve heard Beadmaker has some issues with dust attraction. I personally haven’t used it, but something to keep an eye out for.

I dove down this rabbit hole about a year ago now and I’ve found the the P&S products are an awesome combination of value and performance.

I am now a believer in the ceramic coat too. I was skeptical at first but it lives up to the hype. I love being able to blow dry the car. If you don’t want to coat it though Gyeon Wet Coat makes the surface hydrophobic enough to blow dry.

Also with your $120 worth of MF towels you should pick up some P&S Rags to Riches MF towel wash. Works really well. You should read up on MF towel care if you haven’t already. It’s really hard to keep them nice and lint free.

I use almost everything Matt @ OG does but I buy most of it from Detailed Image. They’ve almost always got a good sale going on or free shipping.
I just wash my MF towels with no fabric softener and they seem to do fine. Is that not ok?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I just wash my MF towels with no fabric softener and they seem to do fine. Is that not ok?
make sure you are using 'free and clear' detergents for them at least - like free of dyes, softeners, scents, shit like that. wash on warm temp, high levef of dirt, high spin. I tumble dry on low for a few minutes then hang dry.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
make sure you are using 'free and clear' detergents for them at least - like free of dyes, softeners, scents, shit like that. wash on warm temp, high levef of dirt, high spin. I tumble dry on low for a few minutes then hang dry.
I do. My wife and I produced the whitest children on earth and they have very sensitive skin 🤣 no scents or dyes allowed

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Only rule is he has to wear a bikini.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)