GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Damn, I just pooped and now I have some tough decisions...

A $500 intake, or a $500 bidet...
This is such an easy choice, bidet...

I even broke down and installed an outlet and bidet in the guest bathroom downstairs after having to use it once. I bought/installed bidets in all the bedrooms as we were moving in 4 years ago but I always told myself that visitors didn't deserve such luxury... then I found myself in that bathroom 😑.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
The guests only get the Brondell S-1200 EW... No drying function or the bowl pre-wash function of the Toto's upstairs, but it does the job in a (literal) pinch, 😉.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I don't like heated seats.

Makes me feel like I'm sitting on a toilet someone else just got off of. The cold seat is a reassurance that I'm the first person in a while to be here.
seats_warmed.png

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
I don't like heated seats.

Makes me feel like I'm sitting on a toilet someone else just got off of. The cold seat is a reassurance that I'm the first person in a while to be here.
It’s all about the context in which you’re experiencing the heated seat. At Lowe’s? Yeah, no thanks.

When you’re cozying up with the squatty potty, a cup of coffee and Jugs magazine? Double down.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
would you bidet standing or sitting?
Thats all the proof i need that sitting is by far the way god designed us to clean ourselves. With the cheeks self-expressed.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yup... I go in the bathroom, seat lifts up automatically to greet me, bowl gets pre-rinsed, warm seat, blue light, little purifier fan starts purring... happiness.
Bro did you just come here from the year 3022? Cause ive never seen any of that shit in my entire life

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
That is absolutely insane.

Can i come over

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
That is absolutely insane.

Can i come over
Well, Toto toilets are for family... But I've been happy with the Brondell in the guest bathroom, except that it doesn't have a drying function.

Feel free to use that one. It does let you adjust the width of the water jet. So if you're willing to reach back and help you can get a shallow enema 🤣.