GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
View attachment 257805

Daks thinks they're tacky and fall under the "race inspired cosmetic enhancement" category.

Oh those are horrible. Mine are just an led in the mirrorView attachment 257806
1660136643542.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 256 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
This really is a great copypasta, please make it a thing

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
What funny about that quote is that it originated in the DTR thread, which is 300 pages long. This thread is on page 258. That quote actually fits this thread better.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What funny about that quote is that it originated in the DTR thread, which is 300 pages long. This thread is on page 258. That quote actually fits this thread better.

I custom tailored it when I put it in here, on page 256. The one in the DTR thread did say 296.

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 296 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

When Jay copied it over to the CSB, he didn't custom tailer it to the CSB, and left it at my updated 256 number.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^ yet another sig worthy quote!

....by 'Rice' you mean puddle lights, right?

Right?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
..Daks?!?!?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I don't kink shame bro. I'm into weirder shit than most. You guys do whatever makes you happy - under the puddle lights.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
what happens during the IC install stays in the IC install

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Controversial take...

Acadia had puddle lights
Jay has mirror lights.

Not the same.

One is boring and lame, one is dope as fuck.

Jay can keep his mirror lights and rear wiper.