GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4motion badge

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
Anybody get an external 4motion badge for their car? Reason I'm asking is that just incase *knock on wood* your car gets towed the tow truck operator just assumes that it's just a golf which is fwd and tows it that way, damaging the car..

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Couldn't you just sue them? Haldex isn't full-time anyways; it'd be FWD sitting still.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
If they don't have enough common sense and you are not near by for the tow... it's new car time on their behalf.

Max Schnell

Ready to race!
I bought the 4motion badge from the Tiguan just to do something different but I haven't put it on, I realised I prefer the minimalist look with just the 'R'.

Stevie1

Ready to race!
Anybody get an external 4motion badge for their car? Reason I'm asking is that just incase *knock on wood* your car gets towed the tow truck operator just assumes that it's just a golf which is fwd and tows it that way, damaging the car..

Dude when you wreck your R there won't be any panels left any way ... just a burning fireball ....

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
No problem... so long as they have the keys to release the hand brake!:D

I agree with all the previous sentiment..... I wouldn't want to put ANY additional badges on my car, I would be with my car at time of tow, I would request only flatbed...

But this brought up questions in my mind. What would the deal with the electronic e-brake be? Would it disengage once it felt the car moving? Or would it stay on since the car is off and in it's mind shouldn't be moving?